• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First Letter from Cabot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Letter from Cabot

Hi All,

Today just recieved a letter from Cabot asking me to contact them on 0800 328 9911 from a Sam Wilson Recoveries Manager, no Idea what its about should I phone them or just send the letter back not at this address.
    I do not have any debts as far as I know, only in dispute with Setanta over my cancelled subscription, from last month, would this be to earley to call in debt collecting agencys.
    Advice please
    Last edited by db1; 20th June 2009, 12:12:PM.

Re: First Letter from Cabot

If you have no idea what they want, then don't call them.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Amy, do you think I should send the letter Back as not at this address?

This is thread I started in consumer issues Setanta Sports
      Last edited by db1; 20th June 2009, 10:34:AM.

Comment

As this is the first communication from these "people" file it under Ignore and see if they write anything worth while in the future.

NEVER call a DCA as they are simply trying to secure payment.
        Would be advantageous to you if you had a read through this thread: ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles

Comment

Thanks Curlyben,

I will do as you say file in ignore, interesting link you gave me to look at, I will post more if I get anymore letters off them.

Once again thanks for the advice.

David

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X