• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot / Resolve Call / Northern Rock 12 Year old CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scot1983 View Post
    So had a visit from Engage wasnt in at the time to answer the door however they put a letter through the door to say they are trying to put me back in contact with Mortimer Clarke.

No response to my letter as yet.
    So what has happened, since? Was it legal?

MC/Mortimer Clarke/Cabot/Marlin I, had sent unofficial baliffs recently to my parents whom had fake looking court papers. I was not around but my neighbours were, whom got out a hammer and said they will use reasonable force to remove a tresspasser for clearly breaking the peace and not respecting property law. They asked the baliffs to call the police after shoving them off the property, other neighbours gathered with bats and the baliffs disappeared saying they will come back with the police. Its captured on my neighbours CCTV but I need to edit faces, and hide the neighbours door, before posting on youtube. MC have started a court claim against me for defaulted overdraft from 2009 that was on my credit rating for some years, only this year, 2020.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X