• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N181 form help - disability discrimination

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N181 form help - disability discrimination

    Hi, I need help filling in the N181 form for a disability discrimination claim. I am the claimant. I thought the claim would go to small claims as it is under 10,000. But it has been proposed to fast track. Form in due back before Monday, 24/01/22 so any help is appreciated. Thanks

    I will be putting in a reply to the defence.

    The claim is that a business stopped people exempt from face masks coming in unless they wore a face shield. They allowed in children under 11 without face coverings. Also people would put the face mask under their chin and the staff didn't stop them coming in.

    Can you tell be what to put in the N181 form and what are draft directions? I am especially struggling with sections, B2,D2,D4,E,G
    In B2 do I put yes and my county court?

    In D2 do I write why is should be in small claims?
    In D4 what do I write? what is this question mean?

    In E do I put no? I am relying on a scientific study which proves face shield offer no protection against covid. This study is available publicly and has been in news articles, all I would need to do it submit the study and results from the internet. Does this count as expert evidence?

    In F do i put my name?

    In G what time do I put?

    In I, i would like to make an application to get the defence stuck out if the defendant doesn't provide a better defence, i would like to give them 14 days from 24/01/22 for them to provide a better defence. They have basically just stated what their policy is and that they think it is fore safety reasons without stating why under 11 were allowed in and why people with face masks under chin where allowed in. They havent even confirmed any interactions with staff or what happened. In emails to customer service they dont reply to your enquiry and just send a generic reply.

    In J i need to have draft directions but i don't know what this is. Does anyone have a template of what i need to put?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


1 of 2 < >

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

2 of 2 < >


Pre-Action Letters
First Steps
Check dates
Acknowledge Claim
CCA Request
CPR 31.14 Request
Subject Access Request Letter
Example Defence
Set Aside Application
Witness Statements
Directions Questionnaire
Statute Barred Letter

If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm