• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N244 or N208

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N244 or N208

I am applying for an access order to my neighbour's land so as to do repairs on my house.

I have received conflicting advice as to whether I use N244 or N208.

Does anyone know which?

Also, does anyone know where I can find how much the fee will be?

The internet seems reluctant to tell me.

Thanks for your time
    Tags: None

Form N244 cost £255 (https://assets.publishing.service.go...1/ex50-eng.pdf)

N208 is a claim form
    N244 is application form for court order

Comment

Thanks.

Looks as if I will be proceeding with N244.
      It's a shame it could not be clearer with the fees . I will have to make an educated guess.
      Last edited by Spartacus63; 10th December 2019, 21:11:PM.

Comment

General applications – fees order 2.4-2.8 • Application on notice where no other fee is specified. £255

Comment

Thanks DES8- much appreciated

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X