• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** settled ** County Court Claim Form Lowell Portfolio I Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County Court Claim Form Lowell Portfolio I Ltd

There is quite a lot to upload, is there anyone I can email it to please?

Comment

Of course - sharon@celame.co.uk ( my admin@legalbeagles.info email is a bit wonky at times so try my other one for now )
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you

I have just sent it to you

Comment

Thank you. Well they have provided everything. The NOA and DN look to be correct ( 20 days and only arrears) and the agreement is complete and compliant so far as I can see....I will redact and post up in case anyone else spots anything out of order that isn't insignificant that I've missed. The only potential issue could be that you signed it in Nov 09 and it wasn't executed until May 2010. Full transaction lists and copies of previously sent letters included.

I think your best bet is to negotiate a settlement under a Tomlin order ( consent order ) so that the claim remains on hold in court without you having a judgment against you ( unless you breach the terms of any agreement made - eg make a late payment etc ) - how much you negotiate really depends on the importance to you of not having a CCJ against you, as if it did go into court it is likely they would win. You could enter an admission and offer to pay through the court and ask them to set the payments based on your income and expenditure which is likely to be lower monthly installments than you could negotiate with them, but tbh you don't know until you try.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if what they have sent bears any relationship to what they sent me after my cpr31.14 request. No mention of the Deed?

Comment

redacted agreement
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Amethyst; 7th November 2017, 12:55:PM.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Terms original and end
                Attached Files
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

cont
                  Attached Files
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Default notice
                    Attached Files
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Assignment
                      Attached Files
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you for uploading.
                        I don’t want a ccj so I will have to try to negotiate with Lowell. Has anybody had any success with this?
                        As they have now supplied all of the documents I guess it is unlikely they will settle for anything less than the full claim amount.
                        Do I just call them and ask to set up a payment plan?

Comment

I am not sure if it does make the DN bad but I noticed
                          a) The sum requested still leaves the account over the credit limit
                          b) What about S86a - where is the reference to the OFT sheet?
                          [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] [MENTION=551]pt2537[/MENTION]

Of course this would be hoping the court accepts a WS that by the time it gets to Lowell will be nearly a week late

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            redacted agreement
                            The OP's full name and address are on the uploaded credit agreement.

Di

Comment

oops missed that bit - fixed - ta Di.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by DezzyB View Post
                                I don’t want a ccj so I will have to try to negotiate with Lowell. Has anybody had any success with this?
                                As they have now supplied all of the documents I guess it is unlikely they will settle for anything less than the full claim amount.
                                Do I just call them and ask to set up a payment plan?
                                You should do whatever feels right for you, but make sure any offer you may make is not seen as an admission enabling the Claimant to obtain a CCJ against you. Anything relating to an offer must be headed 'Without Prejudice' to protect your legal position.

I'm puzzled by the credit agreement which you apparently signed on 15th November 2009 but wasn't executed until May 2010, especially since the "Special Invitation" offer appears to have expired on 31st December 2009.

Does any of the sum claimed relate to usage of the account after your application was signed but before it was executed (i.e. became a legally binding contract)?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X