• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global/Shoosmiths claim recieved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global/Shoosmiths claim recieved

I'm getting so confused,
    Original creditor was MBNA but the default notice, which doesn't have my address on it, was issued by Idem capital securities limited. This is the only default notice shoesmiths have sent to me.
    The only notice of assignment shoosmiths have sent to me, is between Idem capital securities limited and Arrow global and that letter asks me to contact Capquest limited.

To be compliant with the s78 request/CPR request, should I have received from shoesmiths, the default notice and notice of assignment from MBNA the original creditor?
    Also, on the letter showing the annual account statement, does this show that the account was sold to idem?

Thanks in advance for your help

Steve
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Arrow Global/Shoosmiths claim recieved

Would it be worth me sending this to shoesmiths, asking for more info?

Steve Hill
      xxxxxx
      xxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxx
      02/01/2018

Arrow global ltd.
      20-22 Bedford row
      London
      WC1R 4JS

Dear Sirs,

Claim Number: xxxxxxxxx

In response to your letter dated 13-12-2016,
      Both yourselves and your claimant have failed to send any correct or legible documents that satisfy my CCR or CCA request, that was sent to you over a year ago.
      1) I require to see the default notice issued by the original creditor, MBNA.
      2) I require to see the notice of assignment from the original creditor MBNA to Idem servicing ltd.
      3) I need to see a readable copy of the credit card agreement.

Once I am in possession of these documents, I will be able to amend my defence accordingly
      Yours Sincerely,
      Steve Hill
      Attached Files

Comment

I have been trying to come to an arrangement with Arrow global/Shoosmiths, to pay £700 (50%) as a full and final settlement, Today I received this Email in which they say that their costs have come to £905.
        They have moved on with court proceedings and and yesterday my case has been moved to my local court. Shoosmiths are trying to get my defence struck out and a default judgement. They sent me a bundle of paperwork including their statement, default notice from Idem and notice of assignment from Idem to Arrow global.
        What's not included is a notice of assignment from MBNA to IDEM, It was Idem who defaulted me, Also the agreement and first 3 paragraphs of the t&c's are illegible.

I've included a copy of the email, are these costs reasonable and are they what the court would make me pay?, any advice would be welcomed

Comment

solicitors cost is a joke, they always try that one, seen Djs throw them back a representatives

Comment

Originally posted by stevie1961 View Post
            They have moved on with court proceedings and and yesterday my case has been moved to my local court. Shoosmiths are trying to get my defence struck out and a default judgement. They sent me a bundle of paperwork

Have Shoosmiths made an Application for a Summary Judgment to strike out your Defence as having no merit, which is why the case has been transferred to your local county court?

If so, you will need to respond to that Application if you intend to contest it.

(Your name and personal details are on those recent uploaded documents which identify you.)

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post

Have Shoosmiths made an Application for a Summary Judgment to strike out your Defence as having no merit, which is why the case has been transferred to your local county court?

If so, you will need to respond to that Application if you intend to contest it.

(Your name and personal details are on those recent uploaded documents which identify you.)

Di
              Yes they have Di, thank you so much for your reply, I'll phone the court tomorrow to amend my defence, currently it states that they have not sent me the requested documents, I'll have to change it to documents are not legible or complete.
              Do they need to send me all the "notice of assignments" going back to the original creditor or is one from Arrow enough for them?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X