• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bank smart and court costs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bank smart and court costs

Hi i will try and sort something out for proof of the cheque being cancelled.
    this is a copy of the email i sent to bank smart...

"gill wall
    17/08/2016
    To: support@bank-smart.co.uk

Sent: 17 August 2016 11:22:25
    To: support@bank-smart.co.uk (support@bank-smart.co.uk)

Gillian wall

108 great bridge road

bilston

west midlands

wv14 8ng

Hi
    I have made a payment for the outstanding amount of £280.00 by faster payment you will receive it within in two hours.
    I apologies for the late payment. I did send a chq when you contacted me recently, but it hasn't been cashed so I'm assuming it has been delayed or lost, so I have cancelled it with my bank.
    Can you email me back to confirm receipt of my payment.

Thank you

Gillian Wall "

I haven't ad any correspondence from a collection agency.

Thank you
    Gill x

Comment

Do i need to file a defense online, even though the debt is paid.
      Thanks
      Gill x

Comment

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
        Do i need to file a defense online, even though the debt is paid.
        Thanks
        Gill x
        You need to acknowledge it first, as Amethyst said...

If you have paid the claim in full you need to inform the court the claim has been settled in full. Did you acknowledge the claim already ? If not log on to MCOL ( password etc should be on bottom right of the court form) and tick paid in full.
        Also while you're on MCOL see if you can see what time of day the claim was filed.

Comment

Ok thank you
          Gill x

Comment

ok iv acknowledged it on MOCL, The claim was issued on the 17th.
            thanks
            Gill x

Comment

Okay

Now it's acknowledged you need to decide what you want to do. As you have paid the claim in full you could just complete the form stating that. It depends whether you want to just dispose of the court claim as quickly as possible and put it all behind you, or if you want to fight back.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X