• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell, county court business centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell, county court business centre

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    hold on what are you on about??????????????????

They have 12 + 2 days to respond not you,
    Which is 20 days?

not including weekends

Comment

Originally posted by Zee82 View Post
      Which is 20 days?

look you made the request until they produce then they cannot enforce, your defence is in September, subject to any response from Lowells then your defence will be in response to ant / if any material supplied or not, just calm down as confusion will take over and silly mistakes made.
      [MENTION=1937]nemisis[/MENTION]45

- - - Updated - - -

suggest you look at other threads on lowells etc and get an idea of the nonsense etc that they can produce up to the last minute, I have asked Nemisis to pop in also to advise you, so wait and see,

Comment

look you made the request until they produce then they cannot enforce, your defence is in September, subject to any response from Lowells then your defence will be in response to ant / if any material supplied or not, just calm down as confusion will take over and silly mistakes made.
        @nemisis45

- - - Updated - - -

suggest you look at other threads on lowells etc and get an idea of the nonsense etc that they can produce up to the last minute, I have asked Nemisis to pop in also to advise you, so wait and see,
        Thanks Mike,

Im only panicking as i see it this way ive posted it recorded but if it does not get there in the timely manner or not there at all thats my problem even though i have proof of postage.

if ive got it wrong I apologise.

Comment

Thanks Mike,

Im only panicking as i see it this way ive posted it recorded but if it does not get there in the timely manner or not there at all thats my problem even though i have proof of postage.

if ive got it wrong I apologise.
          Hello Zee,

When did you post it? Did you use signed for post or just free POP?

CCA request is as Mike said 12 + 2 working days, so 14 working days from the day they receive the request, after which non compliance renders the debt unenforceable until the agreement is provided.

I can't see any problem.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Hello Zee,

When did you post it? Did you use signed for post or just free POP?

CCA request is as Mike said 12 + 2 working days, so 14 working days from the day they receive the request, after which non compliance renders the debt unenforceable until the agreement is provided.

I can't see any problem.

nem
            Hi Nem,

i posted it on wednesday 17 aug via royal mail recorded 1st class signed for tracking number is KK310913495GB

Thanks.

Comment

Latest update: Good news, your item is progressing through our network and on its way.
              Item KK310913495GB was posted at xxx xx xx x xon 17/08/16 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.
              Thank you for using our Royal Mail Signed For™ service

Proof of delivery
              This has not come through yet. Please check later.

Comment

The CCA request timetable & the court timetable are 2 separate issues.

If you haven't received responses from the CCA request &/or the CPR request, the defence can state simply that fact.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Well it's been 5 days since I posted the CCA 1st class recorded and it's still showing not delivered so I can't see that ever getting there now.

Comment

Item: KK310913495GB

via Royal Mail Signed For™Our confirmation of delivery service with a signature on delivery
                    Where has my item been?

Latest update: Good news, your item is progressing through our network and on its way.
                    Item KK310913495GB was posted at 16 Legrams Lane BD7 1ND on 17/08/16 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Proof of delivery
                    Help with this item

See more Help & Support

Log in or register to save your tracking number and easily check the progress of your item.

Copy and affix to your copy of letter etc = proof of posting, many a time as has been said the Post office system slow to record, also no doubt you will receive a response from the other side referring to the letter you sent, stop panicking

Item: KK310913495GB

via Royal Mail Signed For™Our confirmation of delivery service with a signature on delivery
                    Where has my item been?

Item KK310913495GB was posted at 16 Legrams Lane BD7 1ND on 17/08/16 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Proof of delivery
                    Help with this item

See more Help & Support

Log in or register to save your tracking number and easily check the progress of your item.

Comment

Update

Not heard back from lowell portfolio regarding cca but had the following letter back from lowell solictors.

Thank you for your correspondence received on the 22 aug 2016.

we note the contents and write to advise you that we have requsted a copy of the documents relating to your account from our client and will forward these to you upon receipt. Please note this is for your information only.

we confirm that we have received notification that your acknowledgement of service has been filed, providing you with a extension of 14 days to respond to the outstanding county court claim. Failure respond to the outstanding claim may result in an application being made to the court to enter judgement against you in default.

Not had anything else and i need to file my defence, so what do i put in my defence now?

Thanks.

Comment

Comment

@memisis45
                          Thanks Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike
                            Thanks Mike!

Hello Zee,

Responding to Mikes PM.

Did you use a Lowell address with a PO box number?

If you did the CCA request may have been delivered but not signed for.

If you are worried about this you can send another request to;

The Lowell Group,
                            Ellington House
                            9 Savannah Way
                            Leeds Valley Park
                            Leeds
                            LS10 1AH

You have at least the Signed For Post Slip proving the item was posted which can be relied on if the request is not complied with.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem,

I sent it to the following address,

lowell portfolio I ltd
                              Ellington House
                              9 Savannah Way
                              Leeds Valley Park
                              Leeds
                              LS10 1AH

I can send another one if you want me to, do I enclose another £1 postal order?

Also my main concern now that I'm worried about is getting my defence in as don't have much time left, but have no idea at all what to put in there.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Nem,

I sent it to the following address,

lowell portfolio I ltd
                                Ellington House
                                9 Savannah Way
                                Leeds Valley Park
                                Leeds
                                LS10 1AH

I can send another one if you want me to, do I enclose another £1 postal order?

Also my main concern now that I'm worried about is getting my defence in as don't have much time left, but have no idea at all what to put in there.

Thanks.
                                If the CCA request is not complied with the debt is rendered unenforceable until an agreement or a compliant reconstituted one is supplied.

You have two choices send another request with another PO or rely on the original and the proof that it was posted.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X