• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist portfolio holdings limited 2 / howard cohen solicitors vs jamese2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist portfolio holdings limited 2 / howard cohen solicitors vs jamese2

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    might pay you to look at other threads regarding Hoist that will give you an idea the method they seem to follow in a lot of cases! nothing is definate!
    just realised... they say the account number of my credit card is the above...however on noddle my account ends in 5995 0 ?>?????

Comment

probably office reference link number???

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        probably office reference link number???
        not too concerned with that, you know anything about this fca?

Comment

believe Stu or Nemisis45 have more experience with this particular one

Comment

the claimant (well and me) have to submitting supporting documents to all parties by the 4th of July - so i guess i will know if they have the documents or not wont I by this time?

anymore insight and wisdom would be appreciated

Comment

Hoist portfolio holdings limited 2 / howard cohen solicitors vs jamese2

Hi guys

Update from my original post

The above have not sent me any documentation thay they wish to try upon in court and therefore I beleive the court will likely dismiss the evidence presented if it goes to the hearing? They have missed the courts deadline on providing me with the evidence

Should i request the claim be struck out on this basis? How do I proceed

Comment

Hi jamese20

Probably best to tag this onto your original thread http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...445#post651445

If we ask nicely, maybe [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] will do the honours? :o
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks, [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] (& good morning :o)
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Have you contacted the court to check the current status of the claim? (tel no. on front of claim form).

It might be stayed due to the non-response of the claimant
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for tagging and responding much appreciated..

No I haven't as yet I will do that this morning

If assuming they haven't complied to sending all documents to me but have the court what is the best course of action to follow..

I may be in this situation again in the future

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X