• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

This is confusing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is confusing

Advice needed please, I owed a bebt which Fredricksons purchased & pursued me for, it was then passed to Lowell, who brought a court order out of it, I applied for a Tomlin order to save going to court, I sent this request to Brian Carter who at the time was doing the dirty work for Lowell, Carter agreed to my offer & stated his clients were happy, having received the forms for the Tomlin, I promptly signed & returned them, this was in January. Having not heard back & expecting the order to be ready, I received a letter from BC stating they no longer work for Lowells & have passed the account back to them.

when I wrote to Lowells to get an update on the Tomlin, I have today received a statement of my debt and they now claim that Fredricksons are dealing with the debt.
    im totally confused on this, my court date is this month, I was expecting the Tomlin to be set up & court proceedings cancelled, anyone have a thought on this?
    Tags: None

Re: This is confusing

Lowell and Freds are part of the same group of companies Lowell are debt purchasers Freds are collectors/ managers.
    Your TO should now be in the hands of Lowell Solicitors based I Northampton.
    For info on what is actually happening write to Andrew Bartle the groups COO at Ellington House 9 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1 AH

nem

Comment

Hi Nem, yes Andrew Bartle was the one I wrote to regarding an update, in reply I received a statement today, not exactly what I was asking for from them.

Comment

Originally posted by carts69 View Post
        Hi Nem, yes Andrew Bartle was the one I wrote to regarding an update, in reply I received a statement today, not exactly what I was asking for from them.
        Carter Lowell " fool in motley" clowning his way through claims with the help of a badly trained " litigation " assistant, personally I don't believe Lowell Solicitors are going to do much better.
        Might be time to make a " formal complaint " to Bartle about the sloppy handling of this?

nem

Comment

I'm always up for a complaint where needed! What I would like to know is what is going to happen about the court case this month?

Comment

Originally posted by carts69 View Post
            I'm always up for a complaint where needed! What I would like to know is what is going to happen about the court case this month?
            Shaping up for a stay ?

nem

Comment

So what more can I do, I've offered to pay these plums, signed the Tomlin papers, returned them promptly, written to Bartle...no answer!
              what should I be doing, surely not chasing these idiots anymore?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X