• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim from lowells portfolio northampton bulk centre.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gateway account.

Thankyou Amethyst,So relieved to have someone advise me!

Comment

Hi,Ihave tried to re enter the money claim site,But it keeps rejecting my court claim number and pack password?saying they are incorrect!so I cant get to put my AOC in!Vale.

Comment

Bloody MoneyClaim online.... You got signed up to gov't gateway okay didn't you? have you logged back in with those details ?

If not don't worry you can tick the box on the form in the response pack and post it to the court.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes,They have signed me up,I have had a confirmation email from gateway,The site wont let me get in with the passwords!

Comment

Re: Claim from lowells portfolio northampton bulk centre.

Same happened to me.
            My wife took a look & saw that I was trying to put m*******
            Should have been rn
            :doh:
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I have given up! tried entering the damn numbers and password umpteen times!Whats the matter with this site?

Comment

Goodness knows, sometimes it's absolutely fine, but the rest of the time it is worse than useless.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by vale View Post
                  I have given up! tried entering the damn numbers and password umpteen times!Whats the matter with this site?
                  It's like all government sites unfit for purpose from the day it went live.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                    It's like all government sites unfit for purpose from the day it went live.

nem
                    I have had one last try.Low and behold I managed to get through and put a full defence in! I guess I have to wait now for them to get back in touch?Correction, ticked box to say ifully intend to defend claim.Defence will go in later.
                    Last edited by vale; 20th January 2016, 09:59:AM. Reason: correction.

Comment

Re: lowell solicitor threaten to send debt to bulk centre by 30th dec

Ahh well done for persevering.

You sent a CCA request already didn't you ?

This is a starting point of a defence http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...t-Court-Claims
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Do you think it wise to request cca again?It was over two years ago when I requested info from them,What if they turn up with something now?

Comment

Originally posted by vale View Post
                          Do you think it wise to request cca again?It was over two years ago when I requested info from them,What if they turn up with something now?
                          Yes send another one to Lowell.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                            Yes send another one to Lowell.

nem
                            Do i send to lowell solicitors at the PO box? or to Lowells own address? Thanks Vale.

Comment

To Lowell themselves as they are the creditor.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

All posted off this afternoon,With a reminder that it is the second request I have made to obtain these documents from them.Will wait until the swines come back with anything.Vale.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X