• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Lowell / Shop Direct - 13-1-2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - Lowell / Shop Direct - 13-1-2016

Lowell tend to substitute account numbers with their own system.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      Lowell tend to substitute account numbers with their own system.

I agree with you on that.

But in this case the names are different, the DOB are different, and the account opening dates are different.

Di

Comment

OK guys...do we have an action plan???

Regards

Comment

Also...I've checked with the court and Lowell have now filed the above witness statement at the court...
          [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys...

Thought I would update the thread now the hearing has been concluded...

After not hearing back from you guys I completely re wrote a new witness statement...I included the fact they had not complied with the cca and cpr request in a timely manner and the fact their own key evidence included statements that were not in my name...

I also sent the court an email stating that I was not going to be attending the hearing but request that the hearing proceed without me on the basis of evidence I have filed.

I received a letter yesterday from the court stating "Upon hearing the solicitor for the claimant and the defendant not attending but having requested the hearing take place without her based on the evidence she has filed"

IT IS ORDERED THAT THE CLAIM IS: DISMISSED!

Another one bites the dust!!

Comment

Result!

Well Done You.

Your Witness Statement did the trick with a little help from Lowell who 'evidenced' statements with different names, different dates of birth, and different account opened dates on them.

Don't you just love it when that happens

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                Result!

Well Done You.

Your Witness Statement did the trick with a little help from Lowell who 'evidenced' statements with different names, different dates of birth, and different account opened dates on them.

Don't you just love it when that happens

Di
                Oh yes...it's great news!

And I didn't even have to turn up!

Does this need moving to the concluded case section now?

Regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X