• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Cabot Financial (UK) Limited / Capital One - 22-12-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - Cabot Financial (UK) Limited / Capital One - 22-12-2015

Thanks so much Nem, i will let you know how i get on.

Comment

Hi Kittykins,

How are you getting on with this?

In a similar situation just a little further behind where you started.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sandyhaven

Comment

Hi Sandyhaven, sorry i am only just responding...i haven't been on here for a couple of days.
        I sent off the defense and have received a letter from Restons solicitors advising they have queried with Cabot where thy received my properly constituted Section 78 request and have also requested the appropriate documents in the meantime. They will send to me in due course. They say it takes time as the documents need to be requested from Capital One. They have then mentioned that claims issued through the County Court Business Centre only allows the Claimant to insert brief details of the claim and does not allow for the attachment of any enclosures. However, ,my understanding is that there is an option to tick to send further particulars of claim to the defendant? I have not heard anything since but will keep you updated on this post. Once again, thanks for all help received [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by kittykins View Post
          Hi Sandyhaven, sorry i am only just responding...i haven't been on here for a couple of days.
          I sent off the defense and have received a letter from Restons solicitors advising they have queried with Cabot where thy received my properly constituted Section 78 request and have also requested the appropriate documents in the meantime. They will send to me in due course. They say it takes time as the documents need to be requested from Capital One. They have then mentioned that claims issued through the County Court Business Centre only allows the Claimant to insert brief details of the claim and does not allow for the attachment of any enclosures. However, ,my understanding is that there is an option to tick to send further particulars of claim to the defendant? I have not heard anything since but will keep you updated on this post. Once again, thanks for all help received @nemesis45
          Hello Kittykins.

Happy to help!!

Comment

Hi Kittykins,

No problem at all with reply don't apologise, just seeing how you are getting on as I'm in the same position as yourself with Restons / Cabot / Capital One, we had claim just after yours.

With working in the way!!! I can't seem to reply or go on the site for days :-)

Apologies that I can't give any assistance as its first time in this position, Legalbeagles has given some great advice for my own situation to date.

Good luck, keep smiling and raise the head out of the Sand - I have and feel much better for it and enjoy getting up in the morning again :-)

Kind Regards,

Sandyhaven

Comment

Hi, wonder if [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] or anyone else can help me. I have not heard anything back from Restons since they advised they were trying to obtain my documents. I have not had a reply to my defence and the 28 day period is up. Do i need to contact the court to ask them if the claim has been stayed or should i wait to see if i hear anything. Thanks in advance. Kit

Comment

Originally posted by kittykins View Post
                Hi, wonder if @nemesis45 or anyone else can help me. I have not heard anything back from Restons since they advised they were trying to obtain my documents. I have not had a reply to my defence and the 28 day period is up. Do i need to contact the court to ask them if the claim has been stayed or should i wait to see if i hear anything. Thanks in advance. Kit
                Good afternoon Kitty,

Yes do check with the court many of these Capone debts don't have anything to back them up.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X