• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Internet Media Experts - B2B company - NHS Intranet Advertising

Originally posted by JimmyT View Post
    I did, not sure how to get it across to others though because not really allowed to say according to the form
    I can post if you like, pm me the details xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Help Please! B2B very questionable company are claiming money from me!

Originally posted by bradley6051 View Post
      Just an update: We are involved in litigation with IME (UK) Ltd and have a hearing date set for August. We would like as many peope as possible to speak to us and provide a statement about how you were approached by IME (UK) Ltd (or IME Ltd), how you were sold their services, what was said in any meetings and any information you have about whether any NHS trust have even heard of them. Please either get in touch with me by replying to this or contact legal beagles and they will put you in touch with me. Many Thanks.
      Contact us at admin@legalbeagles.info or by PM if you don't want to post on here ( although the more people who post on here, the more people can see how big an issue this is and gain confidence to fight back !)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Had the same done to me to. Have had a letter today saying I owe them 780 and now 40 extra for late payment and interest . Went on to the companies house and checked this new company they setup and they have already applied to strike off or liquidate again.

So I would not worry to much because they will not exist soon.

Regards

Neil

Comment

If anybody has been involved with Internet Media Experts Ltd and Internet Media Experts (UK) Ltd then please get in touch by PM.
          Thanks
          Hi I have been sucked in by this company a few years ago and they are now asking for more money again even after the original company liquidated. Something about a self renewing contract. I have also checked companies house and Internet media experts uk ltd are down as active but applied for strike off . My wife tells me this means they are going to liquidate again.

Comment

Are there any terms in your original contract stating it is 'self renewing' ?

Not that it really matters as far as I can tell from other people you were mislead into signing the original agreement for advertising anyway. Have you had much business through the NHS intranet/staff benefits advert placed ?

I would say don't pay them, they only appear to have brought one court case so far - the one bradley6051 is defending - we haven't heard of any others - so it may be they are trying to get through that to open the door for them to hassle more people with court threats. Of course, that backfires somewhat should bradley6051 win the case !

Have you pm'd bradley - if not pm me and I can give you his details - he's gathering peoples experiences to use as witness statements for his defence against IME - which will help everyone else too.

xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I am at the stage now with these charlatans where I have been referred to an 'external debt collecting agency' for my 'refusal to pay'. They have not acknowledged or replied to any correspondence I've sent to them. I have since read the infamous T and C's and section 5 clearly states that for any subsequent payments, customers will be asked to pay 1/3 straight away, 1/3 after one month, remaining 1/3 after two months from the commencement date. It says that if you pay it all straight away, you get a 10% discount. They didn't do this with me, they asked for the whole amount and said it was due immediately, no mention of installments or discounts for early payment. Surely this makes them in breach of their own terms and conditions?? I would be interested to know if they have offered anyone else this installments scheme of 10% discount of the subsequent invoice? I know this seems like a mute point as we are all disputing the charge anyway, but if they are trying to tie us on into the original contract, surely this is really important?

Comment

Indeed it is irrelevant as you are disputing the contract is valid as you were mislead into it in the first place, its been assigned without notification and so on.

Look, if they take court action you can defend the case and if by some weird chance you lost you could pay the judgment debt before it was registered as a CCJ against your company. I, personally, would just ignore them from now on unless you receive court papers, and see what happens with Bradley's case first.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just an update: We are involved in litigation with IME (UK) Ltd and have a hearing date set for August. We would like as many peope as possible to speak to us and provide a statement about how you were approached by IME (UK) Ltd (or IME Ltd), how you were sold their services, what was said in any meetings and any information you have about whether any NHS trust have even heard of them. Please either get in touch with me by replying to this or contact legal beagles and they will put you in touch with me. Many Thanks.
                  Hi I have been sucked in by this company a few years ago and they are now asking for more money again even after the original company liquidated. Something about a self renewing contract. I have also checked companies house and Internet media experts uk ltd are down as active but applied for strike off . My wife tells me this means they are going to liquidate again and have applied to companies house to do so.

We originally signed the contract under the assumption that they would give our advert direct access to the intranet that the NHS use which apparantly has 50,000 users which is the figure that was used when we signed the contract but we were never told it was a self renewing contract or that it needed to be cancalled after 2 years.

We never sold anything through there service at all and we never got any feedback from them regarding the service at all over the 24 months.

We do not believe they advertise directly through the NHS otherwise we would have atleast sold 1 item.

If you need more info you are welcome to contact me.

Regards

Neil

- - - Updated - - -

You might find that the debt collector agency is owned by the same company that owns iME.

They also own 3 other companies one of which is called "Debt Inforcement Agency" which I find funny. I think there might be a pattern to this somewhere.

Debt Inforcement Agency I assume is the company they use to threaten people to pay once it get to the stage that they have still not received what they want.

Comment

I contacted a independant company that had access to the company house records and they said that iME has a 27,000 county court judgement against them and also that the company is marked for strike off which my wife has said means to close. They also own 3 other companies one of which is called "Debt Inforcement Agency" which I find funny. I think there might be a pattern to this somewhere.

Debt Inforcement Agency I assume is the company they use to threaten people to pay once it get to the stage that they have still not received what they want.

- - - Updated - - -

They own 3 other companies one of which is called "Debt Inforcement Agency" which I find funny. I think there might be a pattern to this somewhere.

Comment

Have not got the original contract now, wish i did. You are welcome to forward info

Comment

Hi what did you have to delete?

Comment

Hi, we are experiencing the exact same issues as many of you within this thread. Is there any update to the hearing date please?

Comment

Originally posted by WaygoodT2016 View Post
                            Hi, we are experiencing the exact same issues as many of you within this thread. Is there any update to the hearing date please?
                            Hello there.

The court case is set for November so I'm sure brad6051 would be very glad to hear from you. PM him via here.

all the best

Comment

Thanks, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by A Reeves View Post
                                Hello there.

The court case is set for November so I'm sure brad6051 would be very glad to hear from you. PM him via here.

all the best
                                Hi
                                You are welcome to email me at support@yourmobilerepair.com and I can send you a load of info.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X