• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ from Mortimer Clarke on behalf of Cabot (OPUS Credit Card Debt sold to them)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ from Mortimer Clarke on behalf of Cabot (OPUS Credit Card Debt sold to them)

[MENTION=32643]jon1965[/MENTION] - Not sure why, I tried to make it viewable like others have done, will try again on my desktop shortly

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] - I'll email them shortly

Comment

Re: CCJ from Mortimer Clarke on behalf of Cabot (OPUS Credit Card Debt sold to them)

The links work but take us to a login page for your Dropbox account so they are private rather than public. Kati kindly offered to ops them up for you if you email her the files. :yo:

Comment

Hello [MENTION=37786]FlamingParrot[/MENTION],

Yes the 28 Day Extension was on top of the 33 Days, so Court Claim Date was 2nd July and worked out Defence needs to be submitted by 4th September I will have a look at the generic Court Claim Letters.

Try this Link to see the Documents on Dropbox I mentioned earlier:
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o9gc80v3i...BuKpoO0Ua?dl=0

- - - Updated - - -
        [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] [MENTION=32643]jon1965[/MENTION] [MENTION=37786]FlamingParrot[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Here is the correct Dropbox Link:
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o9gc80v3i...BuKpoO0Ua?dl=0

This should work and you shouldn't need to login.

Thanks All

Comment

I've finally looked at the attachments and there's a letter asking for proof of your father's medical condition and an income and expenditure form. I would leave all that for last, in the event they could come up with the documents, etc. and your dad had no option but to settle with a Tomlin order to avoid a CCJ, that information would be useful to make a low/token/nominal repayment offer, however, I'd say it's still much too early to be looking at that option. Most of these claims are issued speculatively in the hope of obtaining default judgment, when confronted with someone who challenges them to provide paperwork to back up their claim, a lot of debt purchasers don't know where to begin. :thumb:

Comment

Thanks for the information [MENTION=37786]FlamingParrot[/MENTION] - I'll ignore this request from them for now and anticipate they don't send a CCA / Reply to CPR Request.

Comment

Originally posted by Pos1tive View Post
              Thanks for the information @FlamingParrot - I'll ignore this request from them for now and anticipate they don't send a CCA / Reply to CPR Request.
              Very unlikely that they will, however, going back a few posts, let's not forget the issues raised by PT about Opus not having been who the agreement was with, this a note for all of us in case we get distracted with all the other bits.

Comment

[QUOTE=nemesis45;561690]
                Hi @nemesis45,

Thank you for the information. Should I write another letter to the Solicitors asking for the CPR, and mention I already sent a request for this which they signed for on 10th July?

Yes write and remind Carter that CPR 31.14 still applies to the claim until it is allocated to the small claims track and you require the documents within 7 days, also point out he should have the documents " to hand" before issuing a claim.

nem
                Hi @nemesis45

I just saw this message and think I overlooked it.

Are you saying write another letter to Mortimer cLark requesting for the CPR?

Many thanks,
                Pos1tive

Comment

You don't need to send a fresh CPR request, just chase up the one you already sent. You can do that by post if you've still got the time but phone or email are fine to save time. :thumb:

Comment

[QUOTE=Pos1tive;564902]
                    Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

Hi @nemesis45

Many thanks,
                    Pos1tive
                    Yes, remind MC that CPR31.14 applies until the claim is actually allocated to the track.

nem

Comment

Hello all @nemesis45, @FlamingParrot, @pt2537

So I sent the following Letter with regard to Cabot not finding my Reference number they provided and they have replied

"Dear Sir/Madam

Your Reference: XXXXXXXX

I have received a letter from you (Attachment A) in correspondence to a Credit Card Agreement request I made dated XXth July (Attachment B).

I believe this is the correct Reference Number as you have advised of this reference number in a previous Letter sent to myself (Attachment C).

It has taken yourselves 15 days to return the Credit Card Agreement request and I believe this is a deliberate action to delay complying with the CCA request and that you do not expect any more delays, and there usual "40 day delaying” tactic is unacceptable.

I cannot advise anymore then use the Reference number you have provided.

I therefore re. Enclose the £1 Postal Order and ask if you action my Request made on XXth July immediately."
                      There Reply is as follows:

"Thank you for your letter, which was received on 29 July 2015. I can confirm that the reference number you have provided relates to Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited and not our office. which is why I was unable to locate your account previously. I can confirm that I have now located your account and i am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Thank you for your request for information under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

We currently do not have this information on file; however we have requested the relevant details, which will include a copy of the credit agreement, statement of account and original and varied terms and conditions from the original lender.

What happens next?

We acknowledge the 12 day time limit to provide this information before the account becomes unenforceable, however as we have to request the details from the original lender we anticipate that we will be able to provide this within 40 days of your original request, which was received on 10 July 2015. In the unlikely event we are unable to obtain this information within those time limits. we will write to you again If you have any queries, please contact me on the above telephone number.

Yours sincerely

XX XX
                      Customer Support Consultant

Registered Office: 1 Kings Hill Avenue. Kings Hill, West Mailing, Kent ME19 4UA Registered in England and Wales with Company No.3439445 Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority"

Funny thing is - I was corresponding to an Address / Name that was mentioned on the Claim Form sent to me by the Court - I assume this is another point to note in my defence that the Claimants Solicitors are attempting a Claim for "CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED" as mentioned on the Claim form but the above correspondence confirms this Claim is actually for "Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited".

How should I now proceed? I sure hope they don't find the docs they claim to have requested!
                      Last edited by Pos1tive; 5th August 2015, 11:51:AM.

Comment

We acknowledge the 12 day time limit to provide this information before the account becomes unenforceable, however as we have to request the details from the original lender we anticipate that we will be able to provide this within 40 days of your original request, which was received on 10 July 2015. In the unlikely event we are unable to obtain this information within those time limits. we will write to you again If you have any queries, please contact me on the above telephone number.

Yours sincerely

XX XX

Registered Office: 1 Kings Hill Avenue. Kings Hill, West Mailing, Kent ME19 4UA Registered in England and Wales with Company No.3439445 Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority"

Funny thing is - I was corresponding to an Address / Name that was mentioned on the Claim Form sent to me by the Court - I assume this is another point to note in my defence that the Claimants Solicitors are attempting a Claim for "CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED" as mentioned on the Claim form but the above correspondence confirms this Claim is actually for "Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited".

How should I now proceed? I sure hope they don't find the docs they claim to have requested!
                        Cabot and Marlin are now one and the same since Cabot bought Marlin in Feb 2014. You have received their generic 40 day response letter they use to reply to all CCA requests.

The CCA request doesn't need chasing as non-compliance is a bar to enforcement and will be included in your defence.

There is no need to do anything at this point, just keep an eye on the calendar. :ranger:

Comment

Hello all @nemesis45, @FlamingParrot, @pt2537

So I sent the following Letter with regard to Cabot not finding my Reference number they provided and they have replied

There Reply is as follows:

"Thank you for your letter, which was received on 29 July 2015. I can confirm that the reference number you have provided relates to Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited and not our office. which is why I was unable to locate your account previously. I can confirm that I have now located your account and i am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Thank you for your request for information under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

We currently do not have this information on file; however we have requested the relevant details, which will include a copy of the credit agreement, statement of account and original and varied terms and conditions from the original lender.

What happens next?

Yours sincerely

XX XX

The Cabot Financial ( Marlin) Ltd is just another " trading style" of Cabot used after they merged Marlin into the group.
                          Wait and see what the come up with, from what they say it looks like they are covering themselves in anticipation of providing a
                          reconstituted agreement if the actual agreement cannot be found.

nem

Comment

Hello all, @nemesis45, @FlamingParrot, @pt2537

I hope you are well. It has just dawned on me that I have to prepare my defence and get this to the Court by Tuesday 1st September. I originally thought it was the 4th September but actually is sooner - the 1st

I have gathered all the facts but would apprecate some guidance writing my Defence and advise on how to submit this etc.

Please can you help?

Comment

FACTS FOR DEFENCE:

1. Court Claim: Dated: 2nd July / Received: 3rd July
                              Claimant:
                              CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED
                              1 KINGS HILL AVENUE
                              KINGS HILL
                              WEST MALLING
                              KENT
                              ME19 4UA

Address form Sending Documents to:
                              MORTIMER CLARKE SOLICITORS LTD
                              16-22 GRAFTON ROAD, WORTHING
                              WEST SUSSEX
                              BN11 1QP

Particulars of Claim:
                              By an agreement between OPUS CREDIT CARD (OPUS) & the Defendant on or around XX/XX/2008 (“the Agreement”) OPUS agreed to issue the Defendant with a credit card. The Defendant failed to make the minimum payments due & the Agreement was terminated. The Agreement was assigned to the Claimant. THE CLAIMANT THEREFORE CLAIMS 3XXX.XX

2. Acknowledged Court Claim Online: 8th July

3. Sent Request to Cabot for CCA: 9th July / Cabot received and Signed for on 10th July

4. Sent Request to Mortimer for CPR: 9th July / Mortimer received and Signed for on 10th July

5. Mortimer confirmed extension of 28 Days: Dated: 20th July / Received: 21st July

6. Sent a Recommendation to Mortimer to discontinue Claim: Dated: 19th July / Sent: 20th July / Mortimer received and Signed for on 21st July

“Ref: County Court Claim Number: XXXXXXXX

Sir / Madam,

I write on behalf of my father Mr XXX XXX: With his full authority to act on his behalf, his authority is given below >

Notice of Authority to Act: Dated: Monday 19th July 2015;

I Mr XXX XXX authorise my son Mr XXX XXX to Act on my behalf in the matter of this claim.

Signed: ……………………… Dated: ………………………

Having received the above-mentioned claim I have conducted a review of Mr XXX XXX’s finances and have concluded that a County Court Judgement is not going to achieve the result for client seeks.

Mr XXX XXX is aged 6X years of age and is in poor health and has no prospect of returning to any sort of work.

His income consists entirely of benefits and after paying utilities and living costs there is no residual income that to be allocated to non-priority debts.

Mr XXX XXX lives in rented accommodation and has no realisable assets.

Given this information I would suggest that Mortimer Clarke refers the matter to its client and suggests that in the interest of saving further costs and court time that the claim be discontinued.”

6. Advised Court of extension of 28 Days via Email and Letter on: 21st July
                              (The court did acknowledge this via Email)

7. Cabot responded to CCA Request: Dated: 23th July / Received: 25th July

"I refer to a letter received on XX July 2015

I acknowledge receipt of your request under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974; however I have been unable to locate the account under the details you have provided, as the reference number you have quoted does not match our records.

Therefore I respectfully request that you obtain the correct Cabot reference number and confirm any previous address we may hold for you and forward that information on to us in order for your request to be actioned.

Enc: £1 Postal Order"

8. Sent Request to Cabot for CCA again: Dated: 27th July

“Your Reference: XXXXXXXX

I have received a letter from you (Attachment A) in correspondence to a Credit Card Agreement request I made dated 8th July (Attachment B).

I believe this is the correct Reference Number as you have advised of this reference number in a previous Letter sent to myself (Attachment C).

It has taken yourselves 15 days to return the Credit Card Agreement request and I believe this is a deliberate action to delay complying with the CCA request and that you do not expect any more delays, and the usual "40 day delaying” tactic is unacceptable.

I therefore re. Enclose the £1 Postal Order and ask if you action my Request made on 8th July immediately. ”

9. Received a Reply from Mortimer re. Recommendation to Discontinue Claim: Dated: 30th July / Received 31st July:

““Claim No: XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your letter dated 19 July 2015. We are grateful for you providing
                              further information about your father's circumstances.

In order for our client to better understand your father's circumstances, please provide us with appropriate evidence of his current medical situation.

This evidence could include a letter from a relevant professional with details of his situation. Examples of a relevant professional include your father's GP, a social worker or another qualified health or support worker assisting him.

We would be grateful if you could provide the above within 30 days together with the completed Income and Expenditure form which is enclosed, in order to better understand your father's financial status. We look forward to hearing from you.”

10. Received a Reply from Cabot re. CCA Request: Dated: 3rd August / Received: 5th August

RE: Opus Credit Card - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - £X,XXX.XX

Thank you for your letter, which was received on 29 July 2015. I can confirm that the reference number you have provided relates to Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited and not our office, which is why I was unable to locate your account previously. I can confirm that I have now located your account and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

What happens next?

We acknowledge the 12 day time limit to provide this information before the account becomes unenforceable, however as we have to request the details from the original lender we anticipate that we will be able to provide this within 40 days of your original request, which was received on 10 July 2015. In the unlikely event we are unable to obtain this information within those time limits, we will write to you again.

11. Sent Request to Mortimer for CPR AGAIN: 6th August / They received and Signed for on 7th August

“Claim Number: XXXXXXXX

Request for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14

I sent a letter dated Wednesday 8th July with regard to a Request for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14.

I still await this and would like to remind you that this claim has not yet been allocated to a specific track and the provisions of CPR 27(2) are of no effect. Had your claim not been issued through CCBC the Claimant would have been obliged to attach copies of the documentation upon which it relies to the Particulars of Claim. I, as Defendant, am entitled to see the documents on which the Claimant relies and which you will have to produce at trial. Disclosure at this stage will enable me to fully plead my case and further the Overriding Objective.

Please can you send this in the next 7 Days. ”

12. Received a Response from Mortimer: 6th August / they received and Signed for on 7th August

“Claim No: XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your letter dated 4 August 2015, received on 11 August 2015.

We are continuing to liaise with our client in relation to your request for documentation. If you wish to complete the response pack that was provided by’ the Court in absence of the requested documentation, please feel free to do so.

In the meantime, the matter has been placed on hold and no further action will be taken in relation to the court proceedings.

Please be advised that we wrote to your authorised third party on 30 July 2015.

We enclose a copy of this correspondence for your reference. If you wish for us to correspond with you directly again, instead of your authorised third party, please let us know.

We hope this information is of assistance to you.”

Enclosed was also a copy of the letter they sent me Dated 30th July as mentioned in Point 9 Above

Thank you for your letter dated 19 July 2015. We are grateful for you providing further information about your father's circumstances.

In order for our client to better understand your father's circumstances, please provide us with appropriate evidence of his current medical situation.

This evidence could include a letter from a relevant professional with details of his situation. Examples of a relevant professional include your father's GP, a social worker or another qualified health or support worker assisting him.

We would be grateful if you could provide the above within 30 days together with the completed Income and Expenditure form which is enclosed, in order to better understand your father's financial status. We look forward to hearing from you.”

- - - Updated - - -

FACTS FOR DEFENCE:

1. Court Claim: Dated: 2nd July / Received: 3rd July

Claimant:
                              CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED
                              1 KINGS HILL AVENUE
                              KINGS HILL
                              WEST MALLING
                              KENT
                              ME19 4UA

Address form Sending Documents to:
                              MORTIMER CLARKE SOLICITORS LTD
                              16-22 GRAFTON ROAD, WORTHING
                              WEST SUSSEX
                              BN11 1QP

Particulars of Claim:
                              By an agreement between OPUS CREDIT CARD (OPUS) & the Defendant on or around XX/XX/2008 (“the Agreement”) OPUS agreed to issue the Defendant with a credit card. The Defendant failed to make the minimum payments due & the Agreement was terminated. The Agreement was assigned to the Claimant. THE CLAIMANT THEREFORE CLAIMS 3XXX.XX

2. Acknowledged Court Claim Online: 8th July

3. Sent Request to Cabot for CCA: 9th July / Cabot received and Signed for on 10th July

4. Sent Request to Mortimer for CPR: 9th July / Mortimer received and Signed for on 10th July

5. Mortimer confirmed extension of 28 Days: Dated: 20th July / Received: 21st July

6. Sent a Recommendation to Mortimer to discontinue Claim: Dated: 19th July / Sent: 20th July / Mortimer received and Signed for on 21st July

“Ref: County Court Claim Number: XXXXXXXX

Sir / Madam,

I write on behalf of my father Mr XXX XXX: With his full authority to act on his behalf, his authority is given below >

Notice of Authority to Act: Dated: Monday 19th July 2015;

I Mr XXX XXX authorise my son Mr XXX XXX to Act on my behalf in the matter of this claim.

Signed: ……………………… Dated: ………………………

Having received the above-mentioned claim I have conducted a review of Mr XXX XXX’s finances and have concluded that a County Court Judgement is not going to achieve the result for client seeks.

Mr XXX XXX is aged 6X years of age and is in poor health and has no prospect of returning to any sort of work.

His income consists entirely of benefits and after paying utilities and living costs there is no residual income that to be allocated to non-priority debts.

Mr XXX XXX lives in rented accommodation and has no realisable assets.

Given this information I would suggest that Mortimer Clarke refers the matter to its client and suggests that in the interest of saving further costs and court time that the claim be discontinued.”

7. Advised Court of extension of 28 Days via Email and Letter on: 21st July
                              (The court did acknowledge this via Email)

8. Cabot responded to CCA Request: Dated: 23th July / Received: 25th July

"I refer to a letter received on XX July 2015

I acknowledge receipt of your request under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974; however I have been unable to locate the account under the details you have provided, as the reference number you have quoted does not match our records.

Therefore I respectfully request that you obtain the correct Cabot reference number and confirm any previous address we may hold for you and forward that information on to us in order for your request to be actioned.

Enc: £1 Postal Order"

9. Sent Request to Cabot for CCA again: Dated: 27th July

“Your Reference: XXXXXXXX

I have received a letter from you (Attachment A) in correspondence to a Credit Card Agreement request I made dated 8th July (Attachment B).

It has taken yourselves 15 days to return the Credit Card Agreement request and I believe this is a deliberate action to delay complying with the CCA request and that you do not expect any more delays, and the usual "40 day delaying” tactic is unacceptable.

I therefore re. Enclose the £1 Postal Order and ask if you action my Request made on 8th July immediately. ”

10. Received a Reply from Mortimer re. Recommendation to Discontinue Claim: Dated: 30th July / Received 31st July:

““Claim No: XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your letter dated 19 July 2015. We are grateful for you providing
                              further information about your father's circumstances.

11. Received a Reply from Cabot re. CCA Request: Dated: 3rd August / Received: 5th August

RE: Opus Credit Card - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - £X,XXX.XX

Thank you for your letter, which was received on 29 July 2015. I can confirm that the reference number you have provided relates to Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited and not our office, which is why I was unable to locate your account previously. I can confirm that I have now located your account and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

What happens next?

We acknowledge the 12 day time limit to provide this information before the account becomes unenforceable, however as we have to request the details from the original lender we anticipate that we will be able to provide this within 40 days of your original request, which was received on 10 July 2015. In the unlikely event we are unable to obtain this information within those time limits, we will write to you again.

12. Sent Request to Mortimer for CPR AGAIN: 6th August / They received and Signed for on 7th August

“Claim Number: XXXXXXXX

Request for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14

I sent a letter dated Wednesday 8th July with regard to a Request for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14.

I still await this and would like to remind you that this claim has not yet been allocated to a specific track and the provisions of CPR 27(2) are of no effect. Had your claim not been issued through CCBC the Claimant would have been obliged to attach copies of the documentation upon which it relies to the Particulars of Claim. I, as Defendant, am entitled to see the documents on which the Claimant relies and which you will have to produce at trial. Disclosure at this stage will enable me to fully plead my case and further the Overriding Objective.

Please can you send this in the next 7 Days. ”

13. Received a Response from Mortimer: 6th August / they received and Signed for on 7th August

Thank you for your letter dated 4 August 2015, received on 11 August 2015.

We are continuing to liaise with our client in relation to your request for documentation. If you wish to complete the response pack that was provided by’ the Court in absence of the requested documentation, please feel free to do so.

In the meantime, the matter has been placed on hold and no further action will be taken in relation to the court proceedings.

Please be advised that we wrote to your authorised third party on 30 July 2015.

We enclose a copy of this correspondence for your reference. If you wish for us to correspond with you directly again, instead of your authorised third party, please let us know.

We hope this information is of assistance to you.”

Enclosed was also a copy of the letter they sent me Dated 30th July as mentioned in Point (10) Above

Thank you for your letter dated 19 July 2015. We are grateful for you providing further information about your father's circumstances.

Comment

Hello all,

I found a Template for the Defence I intend to Post tomorrow so the Court receives this on Tuesday 1st September.

Please can you have a look at the below?

I am happy with the Bits I have highlighted Green, and the Black Points I guess do not apply to me.

I would like some advice if at this point I should mention the main thing here being that I never had a agreement with Opus at all and was with Citi Card?

Also if I should mention I actually requested for the CCA and CPR twice?

Is there anything I should add additionally as well?

1: I received the claim XXXXXXXX from the Northampton County Court on 3rd July 2015

2: Each and every allegation in the Claimants statement of case is denied unless specifically admitted in this Defence.

3: This claim appears to be for a Credit Card agreement regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

4: The Claimants Particulars of Claim fails to give adequate information to enable me to properly assess my position with regards the claim.

5. The particulars of claim fail to state when the agreement was entered into.

6. The Claimants statement of case states that the account was assigned from [Original Creditor] to [Claimant] on [Date]. The Defendant does not recall receiving notice of this assignment.

7. It is denied that OPUS served any Default notice on the Defendant pursuant to s87 Consumer Credit Act 1974. The Claimant is required to prove that a compliant Default Notice was served upon the Defendant.

8: On the 9th July I sent a request for inspection of documents mentioned in the claimants statement of case under Civil Procedure Rule 31.14 to Mortimer Solicitors. I requested the Claimant provide copies of the Agreement and Notice of Assignment.

9. Mortimer Solicitors has not sent any of these documents to me.

10. On the 9th July I sent a formal request for a copy of the original agreement to Cabot pursuant to section [77 or 78] of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 along with the statutory £1 fee.

11. The Claimant has failed to comply with [s77 (1) / s 78 (1)] Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by virtue of [s77 (4) / s 78 (6)] Consumer Credit Act 1974 cannot enforce the agreement.

12: The Parties agreed to an extension to the time period allowed for filing of my defence under CPR 15.5 to allow the Claimants additional time to produce the relevant documentation to evidence their claim, however they have failed to do so.

13. Under Civil Procedure Rule 16.5 (4) Where the claim includes a money claim, a defendant shall be taken to require that any allegation relating to the amount of money claimed be proved unless he expressly admits the allegation. Therefore It is expected that the Claimant be required to prove the allegation that the money is owed as claimed.

14. I request the court orders the Claimants to provide the necessary documentation in order for me to fully plead my case else the Claim should stand struck out.

15. In the event that the relevant documents are received from the Claimants I will then be in a position to amend my defence, and would ask that the Claimants bear the costs of the amendment.

16. It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief as claimed or at all.

Statement of Truth

The Defendant believes that the facts stated in this Defence are true.

Signed …………………………………………

Dated .............................................

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X