• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

plusfn.com scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plusfn.com scam

:colbert:
    plusfn.com ..refuse to refund my money back ,, and they try to use my credit card VIOLATING all rules
    Tags: plusfn, scam

Re: plusfn.com scam

Welcome to LB . I am sorry to hear about your problem . Tell us more about plusfn.com and why you think you are being scammed . Once we have a full picture then we can advise properly.

Comment

thanks for contact
      plusfn.com ..call me up convince me to work with them i deposit 500us$ then they manage my account till they let me gain 300us$ after that they silent for 2 weeks after several emails they answer me that they transfer their office from uk to north america -Anguilla!!?
      after that all staff changed new manager called me up shouting me that i have to deposit 10000us$ to resume work..i refuse i ask withdrawal
      then they insist to got my credit card cvv code to refund me ,,what happen later instead of refund me they tried use my card to deposit 16000us$ but my card was empty ...i mailed the ceo mr farid kiblawi who deny their trial to use my card but it was clear as i got email proof that deposit failed
      till now they did not response to me at all no call no email no refund ,,i do not know where to complain them
      help please :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Their Terms and Conditions (client agreement):
        By marking the "I agree" checkbox, the Client acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the terms of this Agreement. The Client accepts and understands that the Company‘s official language is the English language and should always read and refer to the Company's website for all information and disclosures about the Company and its activities.

This Agreement shall become binding upon the Company‘s final approval and the first funding of the Client's account.

1. The Trading Account
        1.1 The Company operates an online trading platform for trading in foreign exchange rates of different currencies, commodities, CFD's and any other financial instruments made available by the company (all hereof: "Currencies" and "Currencies Trading" respectfully).

1.2 Usage of the Trading Platform provided by the Company is by limited license given by the company to the client. The license is personal, non-transferable and is subject to this Agreement. The Client may not transfer, assign, and enable other to make any use of the license, and/or give the Clients access codes to the Trading Account to anyone. Any action taken in contradiction to these terms and any damage caused to the client, the company and any third party will be under the client's sole responsibility.

1.3 The Company may act, according to the Company's sole discretion, as principal or as agent on the Client’s behalf. Therefor the Company may act as the counter party to the Clients Trading activity. The Client confirms that it acts as principal and not as agent or trustee on behalf of someone else. Accordingly, the Client agrees that it shall be directly and fully responsible for performing the obligations of the Client under this Agreement, including in respect of each Transaction made by or on behalf of the Client. The Company shall not accept any other person as an indirect client in respect of this Agreement and shall accept no obligation to any such person unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing.
        1.4 The Client hereby represents and warrants that his engagement with the Company in to this Agreement and his use of the Company's services are in full compliance with the law applicable to the Client, and that the Client is over 18 years old.

2. Funds - Deposit Min/Max: $500/$10,000 (or Equivalent in Accepted Currency)

2.1 The Funds deposited with the Company by the Client, together with any Profit or other Benefits the Client may be entitled to according to a specific agreement with the Company, shall be used as security to Transactions performed with the Trading Platform, including Trading Losses, Commission and any other Fee or debt owed by the Client to the Company, which will be automatically deducted from the Client's equity in the Trading Account. The Client's Funds shall not bear any interest or any other benefits (except for rollover/swap calculation, as defined below). Trading in relation to a reference security rate shall not grant the Client any right to dividends, voting, allocations or any other Benefits associated with such reference security, but may be subject to adjustments according to financial events which affect the reference security, such as distribution of dividends, splits etc.

2.2 According to Anti Money Laundering requirements of laws and regulations to prevent money laundering, the Client is required to use only one bank account, which is in the Client's state of residence and registered under his name. When making a bank transfer, the Client must send the Company an authentic SWIFT confirmation, stating full bank account details and proof that the bank account is registered under the Client's name. In the event of non-delivery of the SWIFT confirmation and/or lack and/or mismatch of details confirming the Client's details as registered at the Company, may result in the funds not being credited to the Client’s Trading Account.

2.3 Whenever the Client transfers funds to the Company, those funds belong to the Company and will be used for the purpose of securing or covering the Client's present, future, actual, contingent or prospective obligations, or any other purpose the Company sees fit, subject only to any contractual obligation of the Company to pay or return money to the Client according to the terms of this Agreement. The Client will not have a proprietary claim over money transferred to the Company, and the Company can deal with it on its own discretion.

2.4 Repayment of any funds by the Company to the Client will be in the same currency and to the same account and/or credit card from which the funds were originally transferred, unless the Company has decided, on its own discretion, to return the funds to a different account of the Client.

2.5 If the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, the Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable) within five Business Days once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements have been met. The Company may cancel the Client withdrawal order, if, according to the Company's discretion, the remaining funds (after the withdrawal) shall not be sufficient to secure open Position(s) in the Trading Account.

2.6 The Client should avoid, in any case, from funding the Trading Account with retirement savings, loans, mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required for current income or present or future medical expenses.

2.7 The Client declares that the investment funds are his own funds, free from any lien, and/or levy and/or pledge, and/or contractual liability or other and does not constitute a direct or indirect receipt of any illegal act or omission, or a product of any criminal activity.

3. Trading
        3.1 The Trading Platform displays Indicative Quotes of exchange rates of different financial instruments pairs, based on different financial information systems, as the most updated exchange rates in the international Currency markets. For determining the exchange rates for different time periods, the platform is making mathematical calculations according to known and accepted Currency markets formulas. It is acknowledged by both Parties that due to different calculation methods and other circumstances, different trading platform and/or markets may display different price quotes.

3.2 The Company's Trading Services are available during regular Currency Trading hours, Monday-Friday. Transactions are automatically renewed (“rolled over”) every night at 22:00 GMT from the day the Transaction is opened until the Transaction is closed.

3.3 A Transaction is closed in any of these events: (A) the Client closes the Transaction; (B) The Transaction meets with stop loss, take profit or other predefined criteria set by the Client or the Company under this Agreement (see clause 5 for further information on order types); (C) the Transaction expires according to the expiration time set by the Client or the Company, if applicable; (D) The Client does not have sufficient funds in his Trading Account to hold that Transaction open.

3.4 The Company does warrant that trading in the Trading Account will be available at all times.

3.5 Placing orders- Orders may be submitted to the Company by the Client, to the Company's Trading Platform via the internet, or by Email, fax or telephone, unless the Company informs the Client that particular orders can only be given in a particular way. If any order is received by the Company by telephone, computer or other way, the Company may ask the Client to confirm such order in writing. The Company shall be under no obligation to act upon such order until such confirmation is received. Orders for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a financial instrument on behalf of the same beneficial owner may not be given under this Agreement (one shall cancel another).

3.6 The Client authorizes the Company to rely and act on any order, request, instruction or other communication given or made (or purporting to be given or made) by the Client or any person authorized on the Client's behalf, without further enquiry on the part of the Company as to the authenticity, genuineness authority or identity of the person giving or purporting to give such order, request, instruction or other communication.

3.7 The Client will be responsible for and will be bound by all obligations entered into or assumed by the Company on behalf of the Client in consequence of or in connection with such orders, requests, instructions or other communication.

3.8 Cancellation/withdrawal of orders by the Client- If the Client requests cancellation of any order, the Company can only cancel such order if the Company has not acted upon such order, or if otherwise agreed by the Company.

3.9 The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to set, at its absolute discretion, limits and/or parameters to control the Client's ability to place orders or to restrict the terms on which a Transaction may be made. Such limits and/or parameters may be amended, increased, decreased, removed or added to by the Company and may include (without limitation): (i) controls over maximum order amounts and maximum order sizes; (ii) controls over total exposure of the Company to the Client; (iii) controls over prices at which orders may be submitted (including, without limitation, controls over orders which are at a price which differs greatly from the market price at the time the order is submitted to the Company’s order book); (iv) controls over any electronic services provided by the Company to the Client (including ,without limitation, any verification procedures to ensure that any particular order or orders has come from the Client); or (v) any other limits, parameters or controls which the Company may be required to implement in accordance with Applicable Regulations. The Company may in addition require the Client to limit the number of open Transactions which the Client may have with the Company at any time. The Company shall notify the Client of the limits and restrictions applicable prior to Client placing an order.

3.10 The company does not allow actions or non-actions based on arbitrage calculations based on different systems or platforms in the Currency markets, or an attempt to exploit such platforms or markets.

3.11 The company is entitled, by its own discretion, to cancel any trade that has been executed due or in connection with an error, system malfunction, breach of the Agreement by Client, etc. The company's record will serve as decisive evidence to the correct exchange rates in the world markets and the wrong rate quote given to the client, and the company is entitled to correct or cancel any trade based on the correct exchange rates.

3.12 Trade Reporting- Client can see his open trades ("positions") and guarantee funds situation at any time by accessing his account in the company's platform and viewing past trade's reports generated by the company.

3.13 Promotional Offers and Benefits– the Company may, from time to time and upon a specific agreement with Client, transfer credit benefits or bonus amounts to a Trading Account and a Client will be entitled to use such amounts to make trades and satisfy any margin requirements under this Agreement, but will not belong to the Client and could be withdrawn from the Trading Account, unless specifically agreed with the Company.

4. Fees & Charges
        4.1 The Company does not charge brokerage fees or commissions for executing trades. The Company derives revenue from the spread on Transactions (i.e. the difference between buy/sell prices quotes offered by the Trading Platform to the Client).

4.2 The Company charges a fee for transfers of funds standing to the credit of a Trading Account from the Company to the Client at its prevailing transfer rate, currently equivalent to USD $50.00 per transfer, and this amount will be a deducted from the Client’s Trading Account.

4.3 The Company may levy an additional charge(s) on transfers of funds to be credited to a Trading Account made by debit card or credit card.

4.4 The Company may introduce additional fees and charges, and may change any existing fees and charges, at any time by giving the Client not less than 10 Business Days' notice of such changes.

5. Order types

5.1 Stop Order - A Stop Order is generally placed to provide some risk protection, for example, in the event of the Client’s position moving into loss. A Stop Order can also be used to either open or close a position. Each Stop Order has a specific stop level, set by you (but subject to the Company’s agreement). The Stop Order will be triggered only if a transaction takes place on the Company’s trading platform at that stop level. Once the Stop Order is triggered, the Company will seek to execute the order at a level that is the same as the stop level (although it may be at a less favorable level).

5.2 Rollovers or Swaps- a Trade is automatically renewed ('rolled over') at night, to the next business day, without the need for the Client's intervention. Such rollovers are accommodated with interest debits or credits to the Trader's Trading Account, based on the interest rate differentials applicable to each currency and taking into account the Company’s own costs, depending on whether the position is long or short on the high interest rate currency.

5.3 Margin call- In the event that the client fails or is expected to fail to meet the amounts required to secure his open trades, the Company may demand that the client shall deposit such sums as required ('margin call'). In case the Client fails to meet such margin call, the Company may close out the Client's position(s). The Client acknowledges and agrees that this may result in a Transaction being closed out at a less favorable time or rate than might otherwise be the case and the Company shall not have any liability to the Client as a result of it closing out any Transaction in such circumstances.

6. Privacy and Data Protection
        6.1 Due to the nature of the Company's business and relations with the Client, The Company shall hold some personal client information. All data collected, whether it is on paper or on a computer is safeguarded in order to maintain the Client Privacy.

6.2 The Company shall be permitted to use and/or disclose the Client Information (a) For internal use, including with affiliated entities; (b) As permitted or required by law; (c) For protection against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions or behavior (d) For computerized supervision of Client's use of the services, review and/or supervision and/or development and/or maintenance of the quality of services; (e) to protect the Company's rights or obligation to observe any applicable law.

6.3 The Client hereby grants the Company his/her permission to make use of his/her user details in order to provide updates and/or information and/or promotion or marketing purposes through the Clients e-mail address or other contact information. Cancellation of this consent shall be performed by providing written notice to the Company, and shall apply to new publications that have not been sent.

6.4 The Client agrees that the Company may record all conversations with the Client and monitor (and maintain a record of) all emails sent by or to the Company. All such records are the Company’s property and can be used by the Company, amongst other things, in the case of a dispute between the Company and the Client.

6.5 Affiliation- the Company may share commissions and charges with its associates, introducing brokers or other third parties or receive remuneration from them in respect of contracts entered into by the Company. Such affiliates of the Company may be disclosed with Clients information.

6.6 The Company's Trading Platform, Website or other services may require and use of 'Cookies'.

7. Advice, Information and Tax
        7.1 The Company does not advise its clients in regard to the expected profitability of any trading action or non-action, and any tax or other consequences. The Client represents that it has been solely responsible for making its own independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of the Transaction. The Client represents that it has sufficient knowledge, market sophistication and experience to make its own evaluation of the merits and risks of any Transaction. The Client acknowledges that he has read and understood the Risk Disclosure Document which sets out the nature and risks of Transactions to which this Agreement relates.

7.2 Where the Company does provide market commentary or other information: (a) this is incidental to the Client’s relationship with the Company. (b) It is provided solely to enable the Client to make its own investment decisions; (c) that the information, at the time it has been received by Client, is still updated.

7.3 The Company shall not be responsible for the consequences of the Client acting upon such trading recommendations, market commentary or other information.

7.4 The Client acknowledges that the Company shall not, in the absence of its fraud, wilful default or gross negligence, be liable for any losses, costs, expenses or damages suffered by the Client arising from any inaccuracy or mistake in any information given to the Client.

7.5 The Company is under NO an obligation to assess the appropriateness of any Transaction for a Client under the Applicable Regulations, to assess whether or not the Client has the necessary knowledge and experience to understand the nature of and risks associated with the Transactions. All risks related to the above are under the sole responsibility of the Client.

7.6 Trader's Tax Allocations - Any tax applying on the Client and/or results from the Client's trading activity, including trading profits and/or trading losses and/or any charges and/or deductions made from the Client's Deposit or Client's Equity, shall be under the Client's full and sole responsibility. The Client shall personally report and pay any personal, federal, state and local tax liability he is obligated to, if applied. The Company serves as a mediator only and does not collect deduct, pay or withhold tax from the Client. The Company's reserve the right, if ordered by an official entity, to deduct tax from the Client and deliver it to the proper tax authority as ordered by the official entity.

7.7 Account Balances - Account balances and statements are displayed within the trading platform made available to the Client by the Company. Common terms definitions can be found on the Company's Website.

8. Closing an account and cancellation of the agreement
        8.1 Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving ten days (10) written notice of termination to the other. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately in any case of any breach of this Agreement or event of Default by the other Party. Upon terminating notice of this Agreement, Client shall be under the obligation to close all open positions, otherwise, the notice shall become void, or the Company shall have the right to close all open positions without assuming any responsibility.

8.2 Termination shall not affect any outstanding rights and obligations according to the applicable law and the provisions of this this Agreement.

9. Company's Algo-Trading solutions
        9.1. In case the Client is interested in the Company's automated algo-trading solutions, it may, by a written notice to the Company, request such services to be implemented in his Account. Schedule 1 attached hereto sets out the terms and conditions for the algo-trading services.

10. Indemnities and Limitations of Liability
        10.1 THE SERVICES OF THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT COMPANY WEBSITE(S), SERVERS, OR E- MAIL COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF TRADING PLATFORM OR WEBSITE(S), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.

10.2 Client acknowledges and agrees that the Trading Platform follows the relevant market, whether the Client is in front of his computer or not, and whether the Clients computer is switched on or not, and will exercises the order left by the Client if applicable.

10.3 The Client shall, upon first demand by the Company, compensate the Company from and against all liabilities, damages, losses and costs (including reasonable legal costs), duties, taxes, charges, commissions or other expenses incurred by the Company.

10.4 The Company shall have the right to set-off any amount owed by the Company to the Client, against any debt or other obligation of the Client towards the Company. In any event of Default of Client (voluntary or involuntary insolvency procedures against the Client) all debts, future debts and other obligations of the Client towards the Company shall become immediately due.

11. General Provisions
        11.1 The Company has the right to amend the Agreement without obtaining any prior consent from the Client. If the Company makes any material change to the Agreement, it will give at least ten Business Days' notice of such change to the Client. Such amendment will become effective on the date specified in the notice. Unless otherwise agreed, an amendment will not affect any outstanding order or Transaction or any legal rights or obligations which may already have arisen.

11.2 Partial invalidity - If, at any time, any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired.

11.3 Joint account- If the account is a joint account (on the name of more than one entity), then each of the entities in the account shall be authorized to represent the other entities towards the Company, with no requirement of any prior notice or approval from the other entities. Each of the entities in the account agrees that any notice or instruction given by the Company to any of the entities shall be considered as given to all the entities. In case of contradiction between instructions given to the Company by different entities, then the last instruction received by the Company will prevail.

11.4 Language, Notices and Complaints - All communications between the Company and the Client will be in English, except oral communication which can be in any language, suitable to the Client and the Company.

11.5 Unless otherwise agreed, all notices, instructions and other communications to be given by the Company shall be given to the address or fax number provided by the Client, or via e-mail or other electronic means, details of which are provided by the Client to the Company. Any complaint shall be directed to the Company's client services department, who will investigate the complaint and make every effort to resolve it. Such a complaint should be made to the sales department, sales@plusFN.com

11.6 Arbitration - The parties acknowledge that the expeditious and equitable settlement of disputes arising under this Agreement is to their mutual advantage. To that end, the parties agree to use their best efforts to resolve all differences of opinion and to settle all disputes through joint cooperation and consultation. Any dispute, alleged breach, interpretation, challenge or disagreement whatsoever arising out of this Agreement (or any other Agreement to the extent incorporated herein by reference) that the parties are unable to settle within sixty (60) days, as set forth in the preceding sentence, shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration before a single on-line arbitrator who's identity shall be mutually agreed by the Parties. Such arbitration shall be the exclusive remedy hereunder. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The Company may have the right, in order to collect funds owed to the Company by the Trader, or to protect any of its rights, to immediately bring legal proceedings against Trader, in the Trader's residency, without prior arbitration.

11.7 No Right to Assign - No rights under this Agreement shall be assignable nor any duties assumed by another party except to/by an affiliate of The Company. Upon assignment to an Affiliate of the Company, the terms of this Agreement may be amended to fit any applicable regulation effective upon the assignee, and Client hereby consent in advance to such regulatory modifications to this Agreement. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors heirs of the Client.

11.8 Inactive Account Support & Maintenance Fee: In the event that the account remains inactive by the client for a period of one (1) month from the date of the account opening, a support & maintenance fee of 8.3% of the account balance will be applied and deducted from the account, due to the Company's maintenance costs of inactive accounts, including regulation, back office, technological, servers, support and liquidity and pricing fees and maintaining the highest banking standards and severe international standards.
        Dormant Account Rules and fees: In the event that for a period of Seven (7) months from the account opening, the total volume of transactions in the account is less than 200 the deposits made to account, account will be categorized as a "Dormant account" and the Account balance shall be set to zero to cover the Company's costs for the maintenance, support and professional costs, including regulation, back office, technological, servers, support and liquidity and pricing fees and maintaining the highest banking standards and severe international standards.

Schedule 1
        Algo Trading Services

Whereas, The Client is interested that the Company shall operate the trading software in the Client's account at the Company's trading platform; now therefore, the Parties have agreed as follows:

1. Account Management, Risk Level, Investment Policy and Consideration

1.1 According to the Client's request, the Company shall enable its algo-trading solutions (the "Software") to execute trading transactions in the Client's Account. The Trading software will be installed to the Client's Trading Account, on the Company's computer servers. The Client acknowledges that when enabling the Software in the Trading Account, all open transactions, if exist in the Account, shall be closed.

1.2 Risk Level – is agreed to be set to 100% of the Trading Account's balance.

Important Clarification! It is hereby clarified that the level of risk reflects the general manner in which the Trading Account will be managed. It is hereby clarified that in any case, even at a conservative risk level or any other level, due to the characteristics and nature of the foreign exchange market, commodities and indices, and/or account management through trade software and/or Software management and/or transfer of trade orders through centralized multiple accounts management and/or any other reason, the level of risk and/or stop loss orders may not be guaranteed. For the avoidance of doubt, even a material deviation from the level of risk and/or loss of funds beyond the level of risk up to the entire investment, will not be considered breach of this Agreement and/or create any liability on the Company for losses in the Trading Account, excluding malicious intent.

1.3 Investment Policy Definition: trading will be executed in all types of currencies, commodities, indices and CFD's, in all types of transactions, including leveraged transactions (long/short, spot, etc.) offered by the trading platform. It was explained to the Client that the execution of transactions in similar financial instruments, including short transactions in any financial instruments, are defined in some jurisdictions as "special risk transactions" that require the Client's confirmation, and the Client hereby confirm that the Company would execute such transactions, in any type and/or volume required according to the Company's discretion.

1.4 As long as this Agreement is in effect, the transactions in the Trading Account shall be executed solely by the Company, according to its sole discretion, and the Client shall not perform any transaction in the Trading Account and will not issue instructions for transactions in the Account (excluding deposit and withdrawal orders). Without derogating the above, Client may notify the Company in writing, from time to time, of any change in the Investment Policy requested by him. Upon such notification the Company will make the requested changes within 5 business days of receipt of such notification by the Company.

1.5 Occasionally, no transactions will executed for a period of time, including but not limited to, due to market conditions or Software settings, upgrades and updates, etc. In addition, the Client acknowledge that the Software may perform frequent transactions, such as when trying to take advantage of fluctuations in the capital markets, indices, and commodities, and the Client shall not have a claim against the Company on the grounds of excessive trading (churning of commissions).

1.6 The Company may and is expected to change the Software algorithm from time to time, including the types of financial instruments used for trading, the nature of the algorithms etc. The Company may also, among other things, manage the Trading Account directly and/or under the multi accounts management system (MAM) etc.

2. Client's Representations

2.1 The Client acknowledges that the algo-trading in the foreign exchange, indices, commodities, stocks and other financial instruments rates is considered risky, speculative and volatile investment venue. The Client certifies that the purpose of algo-trading is to attempt and achieve a higher yield than what is typically offered by financial institutions and investment houses, and that this opportunity carries a higher risk.

2.2 It is hereby clarified, that even if a limitation was placed on the level of risk of the deposited funds, whatever in a way of percentage, amount or in any other way, then this limitation will be used as general investment policy and for calculation of ratio between the risk the chance for a certain yield, but, in any case, the entire investments amount is placed at risk and may be lost as part of execution of transactions, in any investment policy and/or at any risk level. The Company's services are provided as a service only, without any warranty.

2.3 The Client acknowledges that the investment funds are available funds of the Client, which the Client is interested to endanger by execution of Currency Trading and can afford their loss.

2.4 The Client agrees that since the platform transmits ('hedges') all the transactions in the account, i.e. the transactions are transmitted and cleared with a third party while the Company acts only as an agent, there is no conflict of interests between the Company and the Client.

3. Consideration

3.1 The Company shall be entitled to the following consideration:

i. Monthly Management Fees - shall be 0.1% of the Account Equity (1.2% yearly), calculated and collected on a monthly basis, prior to the deduction of any tax. The Management fee shall be calculated at the last day of each month, with respect to the same month, taking into account open and closed positions.

ii. Set Up Fee – a one-time fee of USD $250, which will be charged from the Trading Account before starting the trading activity in the Trading Account.

iii. Success Fees – A Success fee will be calculated and collected on a monthly basis according to the following table:

Increase in Trading Account Success Fee
        0%-7% 15%
        7%-14% 20%
        14%-21% 25%
        21% and higher 30%

With respect to the initial deposit or the last profits withdrawal ("high water mark" calculation method), excluding additional deposits and withdrawals. The Success fee shall be charged on a quarterly basis, no later than the 14th of the month immediacy following the applicable quarter.

Important clarification! Calculating the increase in value of the Trading Account shall be according to Account Balance in the Trading Account, which includes closed positions only. Open positions, whether profitable or losing, and the level of equity in the Trading Account, will not be taken into account when calculating Success Fees. The Client understands and agrees that the Account Balance may be positive, and, accordingly, the Company's Success Fees will be collected from the Trading Account, while the Equity level will be negative due to open-losing transactions.

3.2 The Company's spread between bid/ask rates may be widen when trading with the Software in the Account, and the Company may be granted with spread rebate from the brokers the Company's clears the transactions with.

3.3 The consideration calculation shall be before tax and is inclusive of local VAT if applicable.

3.4 The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Consideration shall be collected directly from the funds present in the Trading Account, without the need of Client's consent or prior notification to the Client. The Client, at any time, may check the Consideration amounts paid to the Company through the trading platform.

3.5 The Company shall make sure to execute all orders, by way of full coverage, i.e., to transmit all the execution orders to brokers that constitute a third party to the Company/liquidity providers. It is hereby clarified that the Company may be entitled to commission rebate (deriving from the spread between buy and sell prices and/or payment of direct market access systems – ECN, and any other commission), from such third parties.

4. Legal stipulation

4.1 It's hereby clarified and agreed that since Automatic Management of the Currency Trading Account is not defined under the regulation as investment management. The Company does not hold any license to do so and there is no validity in respect to the Regulation of investment management. This Agreement and its execution shall be subject to the general law provisions.

4.2 In no event the Company does not advise its Clients about the profitability of any trading action or non-action in the capital markets. The Company may publish general market information and by doing so, the company shall not be considered as providing any representation or as having any liability or as providing any guarantee as to the completeness and accuracy of the information or for the profitability of trading according to the information.

4.3 It is hereby clarified that the Company does not assume, and does not provide the Client with advice which is considering the Client's, and/or any other person's, circumstances and special needs.

5. Limitation of Liability

5.1 Its hereby clarified and agreed that the algorithmic based Account management involve risks associated with software and computerized systems (both of the company and of third parties), the availability and perfection of the internet network, computer grids, company's site, telephony networks (herein after "the Systems") such as the possibility that such Systems shall collapse and/or freeze, malfunction, be interrupted, recessions, intruding, assaulting 'etc. The Company shall not be liable and will not be responsible to the result of the above. It is further agreed that there is no computer software that is completely error, malfunctions, bugs, etc. free, and therefore the Company does not warrant that, and will not be responsible for any kind of malfunction in the Software, including failures that can be typified as a human failures related to design and/or operation of the Software. The Company does not obligate that the Software will meet Client's requirements and/or expectations.

5.2 THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED UNDER THE COMMON "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF TRADING PLATFORM OR WEBSITE(S), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.

5.3 The Client acknowledges that certain market conditions or failure in communication or computer systems may lead to unpredictable changes in the Software behavior and the Company will not be liable with this regard. The Client further acknowledges that due to relevant market being traded for 24 hours a day, and other features concerning the Software, there is no practical possibility to preform human control all the time over the transactions executed by the Software, and the Company will not be liable in this regard.

5.4 It is clarified that the level of risk defined in the Trading Account is a general guideline for managing the Client's Trading Account, but in no case, except if the Company have acted maliciously, shall the repay funds and/or losses and/or loss of profits, etc., to the Client, even if the losses exceeded, for any reason, over the percentage of loss the risk level definition aspires to limit.

5.5 It is hereby clarified to the Client that no warranty and/or promise, and/ or representation for any expected return, and any past achievement, as might have been presented to the Client, does not guarantee any kind of future return.

5.6 From time to time, there may be updates and/or upgrades to the Software and/or the relevant hardware. These actions may cause the electronic system, including the Software, won't be available to the Client for a particular time period and/or transactions will not be executed. Client acknowledges that the Company will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or forfeiture that may be caused to the Client because of the actions described above.

5.7 In case of force majeure, hackers attack and other illegal actions against the Company's server, as well as the suspension of trading in financial markets in relation to their financial instruments, the Company shall be entitled to suspend, freeze, terminate or update the positions in the Client's Trading Account. The Client acknowledges that the Company shall not be responsible to any loss, damage and/or forfeiture that may be caused to the Client due to the actions described above.

6. Term and Termination

6.1 This Schedule may be terminated by either Party by a 5 days prior written notice to the other party ("Termination Notice").

6.2 During the period between the receipt of the Termination Notice and its effect, the Company will act as necessary in order to close all open transactions, if any, in the Trading Account, while maintaining the Client's financial interests, as possible.

6.3 The Company shall have the right to collect any consideration, current or expected, and any debt owed to the Company by the Client, from the Trading Account at the time of termination.

The PlusFN.com brand is owned and operated by PlusFN, LTD., 201 Rogers Office Building, Edwin Wallace Rey Drive, George Hill, Anguilla. which has offices strategically located in financial capitals around the world, ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of financial expertise in market analysis and information. Investing with PlusFN means we provide the services to manage your investments by financial experts, scientifically-trained mathematical statisticians, and leading market analysts who are continuously on the pulse of the financial markets. Around the clock and around the globe, our analysts and brokers provide our investors with quality industry information.
        Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of.

It doesn't matter where your journey begins, so long as you begin it...

recte agens confido

~~~~~

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

I can be emailed if you need my help loading pictures/documents to your thread. My email address is Kati@legalbeagles.info
        But please include a link to your thread so I know who you are.

Specialist advice can be sought via our sister site JustBeagle

Comment

[MENTION=56147]forexer[/MENTION] - I'd suggest you tried contacting +fn direct:
          Contact Us

+FN representatives are available to you 24/5. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

General Mail: Support@PlusFN.com
          New Accounts: Accounts@PlusFN.com
          Dealing Queries: Trading@PlusFN.com

Global Service Headquarters:

PlusFN 201 Rogers Office Building, Edwin Wallace Rey Drive, George Hill, Anguilla

1-855-229-4423
          Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of.

recte agens confido

~~~~~

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

I can be emailed if you need my help loading pictures/documents to your thread. My email address is Kati@legalbeagles.info

Comment

I tried all ways but no proper actions
            i want to complain to legal part i want all world have ideas how plusfn.com are thieves

Comment

Originally posted by forexer View Post
              I tried all ways but no proper actions
              i want to complain to legal part i want all world have ideas how plusfn.com are thieves
              The problem we have is that people here in the UK are unable to join +FN ... all I can suggest is putting in a formal complaint via their "Global Service Headquarters" and following through their complaints procedure to the end :tinysmile_hmm_t2:
              Global Service Headquarters:

PlusFN 201 Rogers Office Building, Edwin Wallace Rey Drive, George Hill, Anguilla

recte agens confido

~~~~~

Comment

Is this the Plusfn who are illegally operating in the UK? First thing I would do is cancel the credit card to stop them taking any more money .

Comment

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
                  Is this the Plusfn who are illegally operating in the UK? First thing I would do is cancel the credit card to stop them taking any more money .
                  http://fca.org.uk/news/warnings/plusfn-ltd

PlusFN Ltd / +FN / Equity Sky Capital Marketing Limited

Published: 08/09/2014 Last Modified : 08/09/2014We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with this unauthorised firm and how to protect yourself from scammers.
                  Almost all firms and individuals offering, promoting or selling financial services or products in the UK have to be authorised by us.
                  However, some firms act without our authorisation and some knowingly run scams like share fraud.
                  This firm is not authorised by us but has been targeting people in the UK:
                  PlusFN Ltd / +FN / Equity Sky Capital Marketing Limited

Address: 30 St. Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF and 5th Secretary's Lane, Gibraltar
                  Telephone: +44.20.7048.4195
                  Email: Support@PlusFN.com; Accounts@PlusFN.com; Trading@PlusFN.com

How to protect yourself

We strongly advise you to only deal with financial firms that are authorised by us, and check the Financial Services Register to ensure they are. It has information on firms and individuals that are, or have been, regulated by us.
                  If a firm does not appear on the Register but claims it does, contact our Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.
                  There are more steps you should take to protect yourself from unauthorised firms.
                  You should also be aware that if you give money to an unauthorised firm, you will not be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service orFinancial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if things go wrong.
                  Report an unauthorised firm

If you think you have been approached by an unauthorised firm or contacted about a scam, you should contact our Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768. If you were offered, bought or sold shares, you can use our share fraud reporting form.
                  You can see more ways to report an unauthorised firm and find out what to do if you have been scammed.

recte agens confido

~~~~~

Comment

Yep..unfortunately I knew that late

Comment

Originally posted by forexer View Post
                      Yep..unfortunately I knew that late
                      Where are you based? The UK or elsewhere?

recte agens confido

~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post
                        Where are you based? The UK or elsewhere?
                        In Saudi Arabia

Comment

still cancel he card you used to pay them . say it's been lost get a new one issued . They may have continuing payment authority . if so ensure that you tell tour bank that you want all of those stopped as well .

Comment

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
                            still cancel he card you used to pay them . say it's been lost get a new one issued . They may have continuing payment authority . if so ensure that you tell tour bank that you want all of those stopped as well .

they can not use the card anymore
                            now i want to complain to authority who make this people respect themselves

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X