• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter solicitors /Lowell CCJ now on small claims track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter/Lowell CCJ now on small claims track

I'm just hoping there isnt something in there that could be clawed at. lowell has gone silent and BC are adament - in all fairness i feel BC operates without client direction at times.

I cant do anything without adequate info and so i am terrified about appearing in court. I was an actual witness once and i didnt articulate myself at all.

Will it be ok to possibly email some further - if i can find anything extra? i'm hoping the Fo complaint will be a good insight.

Do i need to download a witness statement, or can i format my own?

thank you so much for the advice. it is appreciateed! today has been a disaster - esp after reading all the opportunities I have had.

Comment

Hiya, got your email The letter you sent ref Stat barred was fine, seems to have been a bit of an old version as the OFT doesn't exist any more , still fine though.
      So you have a court date in October. Any Witness Statement would need to go to the court about 14 days before then so no major rush but should start putting it together, easiest way to start is by doing the list of letters / emails.

Soooo..

1: On XXX DATE XXX I sent an email to XXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXX stating xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2: On XX DATE XXX xxxxxxxxxxxxxx replied stating xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3: On XXXX DATE I sent an email to xxxxxxxxxx@ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx stating

Might seem over simplistic but it really is the best place to start.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thanks SO much.

Will i need to print copies of them? I have to for the Ombundsman. goodness knows what I've been doing but that. court date is late october, dont have the date on me! whoops! I'm hoping the ombundsman process is abit quicker as I've kept them in the loop and there are things that havent been adhered to at all but I'm worried that I cant complain about Bryan Carter and i want to even more!

Comment

If you're printing them for the Ombudsman then may as well print an extra copy off so you can take it with you to the hearing if you get that far.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X