• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC CCBC Claim - CPR 30.14 - help needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HSBC CCBC Claim - CPR 30.14 - help needed!

Originally posted by genghis231 View Post
    I was getting worried after my contact with you on 15th so I sent the following:-

County Court Business Centre
    4th Floor St. Katherine’s House
    Northampton
    NN1 2LH <snip>
    Hope that it was OK
    Can I just ask a couple of questions:
    Have you ALREADY sent that to the court? Presumably by post?
    Where did you get all that text from?
    Was that intended as your defence? It's not clearly stated that's what it is, or in the proper format. :confused2:

Comment

Hiya,

Yes sent to the court as I had reached the deadline for return of defence, I got the text from doing the 3 letter thing from Get out of debt free site before I found this one. I did ask Amethyst what to do next before the deadline but didn't get a reply so I had to go with what I could. I guess its too late for anything now if I have done it wrong....

Comment

Hiya,

Yes sent to the court as I had reached the deadline for return of defence, I got the text from doing the 3 letter thing from Get out of debt free site before I found this one. I did ask Amethyst what to do next before the deadline but didn't get a reply so I had to go with what I could. I guess its too late for anything now if I have done it wrong....
        This is a rather large site with over 30,000 members and lots of posts, so it's easy to miss the odd one. Ame is dealing with dozens of court cases at the same time :yo: and it would be very hard to keep tabs on each and every one of them, even when she is around almost 24/7! :clock: :clock: Others like myself try and assist when we can... :ohwell:

For these reasons, it may be necessary to bump posts and, if that fails and a deadline is looming, you could always send a PM or even use the little triangle to report a post. Although the report feature is most commonly used for spam and other posts that could be deemed inappropriate or questionable, its function is to attract the attention of the site team. If you click it, you will see it says: "You may also use it to bring an unanswered post to the Teams attention if it has been overlooked for at least 48 hours." :thumb:

Have you checked with the court to see if the letter has been received?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X