• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help - very worried. Ref: IND/Hegarty LLP/Aktiv Kapital/MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please help - very worried. Ref: IND/Hegarty LLP/Aktiv Kapital/MBNA

ive emailed regards the mediation....can not get through on the phone number they provided.

Comment

Hi,

Received email reply from Small Claims -

Thank you for your email.

Your interest in mediation has been noted. If the other party contacts us and is also willing to mediate, you will be contacted by the Small Claims Mediation Team so that an appointment can be scheduled.

Please also continue to prepare for the court hearing in the event that mediation cannot be arranged.

Today would also be the date (5th Nov) Aktiv need to make the £335 payment for the hearing.

Comment

Maybe give the court a call tmw and see if they have, but regardless I'd start prepping your docs and WS . xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just checked with the courts....they paid it in Oct

Comment

Can you post a summary with links to pocs defence etc so i can see where we are please ?

M1

Comment

Hi M1,

Im away till tomorrow (sunday)....i'll sort the summary on my return.... thanks

Comment

Hi M1,

im delayed with work today, so will get the summary posted tomorrow morning. Thanks

Comment

Hi M1,

Here is a brief summary of recent activity -

- Summary till 27th July 2014 - dates

355 - Defence sent to court

358 - Court letter - allocation to fast track

365 - questionnaire sent

387 - hearing documents received from court

Documents need to be sent by 17th Nov, hearing is set for 26th Jan 2015.

Thanks
                  Last edited by HB10; 10th November 2014, 09:01:AM.

Comment

hi,

will need to send the docs of to court and aktiv by fri morning.....ie needs to reach them by 17th.

help in preparing the required docs would be much appreciated.... thanks again.

Comment

hi all,

can anyone help with the preparation of the docs pls...i would need to send by fri morning.... thanks

Comment

The documents you need will need should be obvious from your defence and witness statements.

I'd include way more than is probably required e.g. you mention court orders which i'd include but probably aren't reuired as everyone already has them, in theory. Don't want caught short though.

Order of DJ Reed. Defence 2.

Witness statement and default notice as per def. 3.

Order of DJ Davies per def 4.

Witness statement def 5.

s78 request (s) and responses.

Any default notice you had which is not the one above.

ETC.

Essentially if you make a point and have evidence to back it up send the evidence.

M1

Comment

Thanks M1

would the format be in the same form as previously - ie the way a witness statement was outlined. Can you guide me on this pls....thanks.

Comment

Just a cover letter i think.

In the matter of xxxx v yyyyyyyyy in Disneyland court

Please find enclosed the documents the defendant seeks to rely on.

List.

Exhibit 1................
                            etc.

That's what i'd do.

M1

Comment

Ive completed the over letter - attached doc – do you think there is anything more to add?

Ive included banks statements that Aktiv sent me, ie last one they have and one with the last payment showing 21st Dec 2006.

Ive included the s78 request – there was no response to that from them.

Regards the documents sent by Aktiv as per the CPR request –

Notice of assignment –

There is only a letter stating Aktiv brought the interest from Varde Investments – there is no name, date, address or reference.

A doc after this Notice of assignment – ‘Form of exercise notice’ just has date 2012 and mentioned Aktiv and Verde.

Last legal letter before proceedings is dated 29th Oct 2013 – would I need to include this?

Thanks for the help
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by HB10; 14th November 2014, 07:38:AM.

Comment

That looks fine to me, does the order not specify you need to submit a witness statement as well ?
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X