• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help - very worried. Ref: IND/Hegarty LLP/Aktiv Kapital/MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please help - very worried. Ref: IND/Hegarty LLP/Aktiv Kapital/MBNA

Hi,

i need to send email very soon....still not sure what to put for the section.....any help....thanks

Comment

I'd go with what we've said, I expect M1 is at work so might not get on before you have to send it.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        I'd go with what we've said, I expect M1 is at work so might not get on before you have to send it.
        thanks for getting back.... this wording?

The Claimant has failed to provide the statement as ordered by DJ X and until such time as the Claimant complies with that order I am unable to negotiate as the debt is Statute Barred.

Comment

Yes I think so if you're ticking No to a months stay for settlement.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

what should i tick..lol.....

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Yes I think so if you're ticking No to a months stay for settlement.

Comment

I don't think it will matter too much, honestly, the courts like to encourage you to try and settle out side of court, and it won't damage your case to say Yes, but then you've had this claim over your head for far too long already and another month just seems like an utter waste of time. Sorry, its entirely up to you xxxxxx
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

ticking yes - wouldnt that have an impact that im accepting the debt?

Comment

Not at all xx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

okay, going for a No

Comment

Tell them to stop phoning yourself as this is harassment.Then get information on the debt how much the overdraft is for are you working?. then get 7 years worth of overdraft statements check all overdraft fees overseas fees etc also claim back tax rebates gas and utility charges etc First things first is get your policy and read through it there are probably clauses that you can look at.

Comment

Hi Did you manage to get this whole mess sorted out in the end?.

Comment

Hi all,

hope everyone well

received letter from court - allocation to small track., attached to this message (4 attachments)

can you please guide me on the next steps. thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

The hearing fee ( by the claimants) must be paid by the 5th November - HOWEVER they can get that refunded up to 7 days before the hearing - so don't place too much store in whether that is paid. Your documents and witness statement have to be in with court and claimant by the 17th November (so do the claimants with you) so that's the important bit so far as you are concerned.

They need to provide - the letter of claim and your reply, the agreement, full statement ( showing all payments), demand for payment, default notice/ notice of assignment etc.

If they fail they are quite stuffed. It is bloody annoying they have had so many chances on this though.

So you will need to write a witness statement and enclose all documents you have, all letters you have sent and received throughout the case from the LBA and get it to the claimants and the court before the 17th November. If you have statements from your current account showing no payments made on the dates they say payments were made that might help too.

But first is to contact to mediation service. It will basically be a case of saying what your position is with regards evidence and documents from the claimant.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks Amethyst,

I need to make an appointment for the mediation - will i just need to explain the case situation and what I intend to show during the hearing?

Comment

not what you intend to show, just what they haven't provided you with and that the debt is statute barred and they have failed to evidence to the contrary.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X