• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help - very worried. Ref: IND/Hegarty LLP/Aktiv Kapital/MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please help - very worried. Ref: IND/Hegarty LLP/Aktiv Kapital/MBNA

thanks amethyst and m1

whats the best route? SB defence or summary judgement, can you guide me pls. thanks

Comment

Can you pop up the agreement, default notice and assignment pls

Also you mentioned statements from MBNA 2006 and 2013 - were they transaction lists with all payments listed between those years or just the Jan 2007 statement showing the Dec 06 payment then nothing ?

Credit file says default 31/12/2009 by Aktiv Kapital
      Assigned to Activ Kapital on 29/2/2012
      Default Notice sent on 11 January 2010 - isn't that meant to be before the default?

Is the DN copy you have dated 11/01/2010 ????????

Just notes
      I believe the claim to be stat barred
      last payment in my records is Dec 2006
      Claimant ordered on XXXXXXXXXX by DJ X to produce statement of account showing payment within six years by XXXXXX
      Then ordered again on XXXXXXXXXX by DJ X to comply with order of XXXXXXXXXXX
      Claimant has not complied with order
      Payment of £203 etc is denied No details as to payment method given to enable me to check my records
      Default claimed to be on 31st December 2009
      Credit file says default 31/12/2009 by Aktiv Kapital
      Assigned to Activ Kapital on 29/2/2012
      Default Notice sent on 11 January 2010
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

1 - jan 2013 statemet showing dec 2009 charges (late default sm, overlimit default sum, interest) - no transaction from me ie no payment

2 - jan 2007 statement showing dec 2006 charges and a payment by me
        just for ref

total 11994.70 with court fee..
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

attached on this message:

- agreement
          - default notice
          - 2009 statement page 1
          - 2009 statement page 2
          - 2007 statement
          Attached Files

Comment

attached on this message

- terms and conditions
            - schedule 2
            - schedule 3
            - notice of assignment
            Attached Files

Comment

I have attached the documents.

- there are only 2 statements jan 2007 and dec 2009…the 2007 statement shows the last payment (which the judge said would take if no further statement) – active have only provided these 2 statements.

- yes double check the credit file – default date showing is 31/12/2009

- default notice is dated 11/01/2010

- I have attached schedule 2 and 3

- deed of assignment states that The Notice of assigment is attacged at schedule 3 – there is nothing. Just schedule 4 showing ‘form of notice of assignment! (The black outs is not from)

- regards the Notice of assignment I did mention it to the rep during the 1st hearing – and she just said a copy is fine – this is after she called aktiv. The judge had asked me if I required any more docs and I did point out that the notice of assignement is just a copy with no name or reference – to which the rep said she will mention to aktiv.

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...6&d=1406132451

Well they can't have defaulted you until the 28th January 2010 for starters.

Doesn't help the stat barred argument but shows that date of default is wrong, OR, the default notice is wrong.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...6&d=1406132451

Well they can't have defaulted you until the 28th January 2010 for starters.

Doesn't help the stat barred argument but shows that date of default is wrong, OR, the default notice is wrong.
                  Thanks for the reply.

But in the order, its stating that if there is no statement to show otherwise then the last payment would be considered to have been made at least 6 years ago.

Comment

The agreement and terms and conditions appear to be incomplete.

The terms refer to clause 3.5 and 3.6 which does not appear.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

The agreement and terms and conditions appear to be incomplete.

The terms refer to clause 3.5 and 3.6 which does not appear.
                      Sorry, they have also included a longer version afterwards.

Comment

Plus the statement from dec 2009 shows the payment due date isn't until 5th January 2010, so the date of default in their witness statement cannot be right.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...8&d=1406132474
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by HB10 View Post
                          Sorry, they have also included a longer version afterwards.

Okay does that have the same terms plus the missing ones in a clearer format ? Can you compare the duplicated terms (interest rates etc) that they are the same?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by HB10 View Post
                            Thanks for the reply.

But in the order, its stating that if there is no statement to show otherwise then the last payment would be considered to have been made at least 6 years ago.
                            Indeed, but best to have ALL the arguments together JUST in case they come up with this statement showing this payment.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay does that have the same terms plus the missing ones in a clearer format ? Can you compare the duplicated terms (interest rates etc) that they are the same?
                              I have attached the terms and conditions - seems clearer although hard to compare rates as the first terms and condition sheet is so small
                              Attached Files

Comment

Interest rates and default charges and first set of terms match up.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X