• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help needed please - application form as CCA sec 77 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help needed please - application form as CCA sec 77 ?

Hello,

Quick update, the allocation questionaire went in on the 8th August and I have just received a letter from the court ordering a stay till sept. to give hfc time to resolve this matter.

Oh can't wait to see what they come up with.

Comment

Thats sounds positive - how much shall we bet HFC dont contact you before the stays up :rolleyes:
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Thats sounds positive - how much shall we bet HFC dont contact you before the stays up :rolleyes:
        I bet 50p that they do
        Thanks Ame have you recoved from your hangover

Comment

lol oh dear am I getting a reputation............. hehe
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            lol oh dear am I getting a reputation............. hehe
            Getting??

Comment

Hello All,

Have you been tidying up and my thread move

Ame you owe me 50pence:roll:

Restons have contacted me ha ha, but just stated what they said before and I will have to respond.

Round one of negotiations:whip:

Comment

bahhh you accept monthly installments ???

Yep bit of tidying by the looks nice new forum

Keep at it - hows the court process going ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Now Ame, before we start on this debt of 50p, you did agreed to come up with the dosh. Now this was a verbal agreement (the whole of the site has seen this)and it will stand up in a court of law. I am prepared to accept payment by instalments, but bare in mind, that there was £5,000,000.01 payment protection insurance applied, I do have to protect my interests, incase you are ill, sacked or otherwise unable to pay the monies that you have admitted that you owe. Apply to the final figure the interest at 100% per year over a term of 10years. So basically I now own you. I am prepared to take your house, car, children and husband as part payment, Can you please let me know by which date you will be moving out.

Sorry I don't mind owing everything that you own, but if you have any outstanding accounts or debt, I will allow you to keep them:roll:

Failure to respond to this post, will be deemed as a breach of contract, I will consider commencing legal proceedings against you. Or I may instruct my son-in-law to call at your home(Jesus I don't even let him in)

I am looking forward to your response

Comment

children and husband as part payment
                    I think you could live to regret that one!!!

Comment

you can have the husband no problem - but that will only pay off the 0.01p of the debt - and thats cause he'll bring his wallet. Think I may argue that the PPI was missold as I have never worked and am incredibly ill and have been signed off life for the next 30 years.

I look forward to meeting your son in law, I have a feeling he'd get on remarkably well with my brother in law (who also comes with the husband package btw )
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

sorry to be a stick in the mud, and I have received negative feed back on pcf for stating this, but, the fact that a lender has no CCA, does mean they cannot prove the fact that you gave them permission to place information, such as a default against your name, and any information placed would be Defemation without the original agreement.
                        And for a standard debt, say a loan of £5K would be unenforceable without the Original CCA, Would credit cards not fall into a different catagory, due to the fact that the person using the credit card, would form a seperate contract under the Sale of goods act (formation of a contract) every time they used the card, therefore the contract, under the sale of goods act, be debt acknowledgement under the law of probability (used by the county courts), and the fact that every time the debitor uses the card via a signature or pin number, re-inforce the fact that the have read and understood the terms and conditions?
                        In contract law, if you use, and adhere to the facillities of a contract for 6 months without signing a contract, it is deemed that you accept the terms and conditions of the foresaid contract, would this not apply to contracts agreed under the consumer credit act, by the use of credit cards?
                        Also under the amendments 2006, it states in section 15, section 127, parts 3 to 5, under infrindgement will be void.
                        Does this mean, if a debitor does not dispute the debt, only the agreement, the court may enforce the debt, even though an original CCA is not available, or does this only apply to agreements signed after the 2006 amendments took place?

Comment

Only applies to agreements signed (or not as the case may be) after April 2007

Credit cards are governed specifically under the CCA.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

what was the outcome of this thread???

Comment

Hi Soo

I'll endeavour to ask Hellhasnofury to update us on events since the last post - and of course pm me anytime hun x

Be back to you shortly xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hello All,

Sorry I have not been posting on the thread, I have not posted as I have become rather paranoid for fear of preying eyes (Restons) They will stoop to any lengths and have not behaved impeciably, thoughout the process.

They have asked me twice to admit liability for this alleged debt. Err what debt.

They have not followed the judges instructions. Told the judge that I had not complied and put in a notice of application to have my defence struck. They really will stoop to any dirty tactic they can. This case is still ongoing and disclosure statements have just been exchanged. The case is due to be heard in May,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X