• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow & Court Papers What to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow & Court Papers What to do?

as its money claim online, you can cut and paste the defence and send direct to the court online

the court will inform the solicitors but it is good practice to send a copy of the defence to the solicitors (not arrow)

so send to the sols by recorded delivery and cut and paste to the court online as well

that way we can show we are being reasonable, even if the solicitors are not

remember

sign the defence that you are sending a hard copy to the solicitors, print your name on the copy sending online to the court

Comment

my thanks to davyb and alham for their imput

knowledge is power

Comment

Excellent work batman, pleasure to help. Good luck Lizzie, remember, courts and solicitors expect (especially when your back against the wall) that we all will just give in and let them walk over. As militant pointed out, knowledge is power.

Comment

I have entered information on line today and will send a copy recorded delivery tomorrow for the solicitor.

What a relief thats done, thank you so much it has been so stressful.

What happens next?

Comment

the ball is in their court now, just sit back and relax

that defence will put the wind up them and give them something to think about

thats for sure

you will find they will send you a letter throwing their toys out of the pram but they have to abide by strict protocols now, we are on the court timetable now, not theirs,

tough

Comment

No news yet?

Comment

morning lizzy

that defence has put the wind up them and they are debating the next move.

they cant stop the next stage of the court process which will be the allocation questionaire stage which is automatic from the court

hang in their, soon be over with any luck

Comment

Got confirmation from the court today regarding receiving my defence. Just have to wait now and see what Arrow come back with.

Comment

wow, impressive support there guys.
                    Last edited by jax50; 16th November 2012, 08:53:AM.

Comment

lizz1 can you phone the court and find out what is happening, if they have not responded we apply for a strike out while the iron is hot. we do not want the claim stayed

Comment

OMG sorry will call today still haven't heard anything.

Comment

I called the court and they said they haven't anymore information to tell me and confirmed they sent defence to solicitor on the 19th October and they have 33 days to respond which I make it to be today? So what is the next process?

Lizzy

Comment

They have till 4pm today or the claim will be stayed, thats not good enough, i say we go for a strike out

IT SEEMS THAT DEFENCE DID ITS JOB

Comment

I agree, you must have the claim struck out or it can get resurrected.

Comment

lizzy1

this is important

i believe restons are the solicitors dealing with this on behalf of arrow. i will compose an email for you to send them. we will put them on notice that unless they respond to our cpr 31.14 request within 48 hours, we will apply for a strike out application with full costs

are you on benefits or can you afford to tie up £80 for a short period of time

we need to strike now or this can turn around and bite us in the ass if the claim is stayed

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X