• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter court papers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter court papers

Right my defence is filed, so lets see what happens now!

many thanks for all the advice

Comment

Quick update i received a letter from the court today stating that they had informed BC that I required proof so let's see what happens next!
      thanks

Comment

Still not heard anything from BC or the court. I did try and log onto the online court site but it wouldn't recognize my details!
        Shall I just sit and wait? I don't want a ccj just dropping through the door does anyone know if BC have to show the court proof?

Many thanks.

Comment

Right quick update, I got a letter from BC yesterday with a signed contract from 2004 for choice catalogue however page 1 is missing also the amount is for £91 and not the amount they reckon is owing now!

I am sure this was paid off plus there is no breakdown ie goods ordered and last payment plus when it was supposed to have defaulted, In other words its prob statute barred now anyway!

Can some kind soul help me out with a template letter I could send to BC?

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Result !!! after writing back to BC demanding that send me the correct info that I asked for ie a complete breakdown of the account I have received 2 letters today,1 saying they are discontinuing the court case and the 2nd 1 saying they have sent it back to the creditor! Both letters state that the balance owed is 0 so I will be keeping hold of them.
            Lets see which scavenger gets in touch next!

many thanks for all your help and advice. x

Comment

Originally posted by babyskye33 View Post
              Result !!! after writing back to BC demanding that send me the correct info that I asked for ie a complete breakdown of the account I have received 2 letters today,1 saying they are discontinuing the court case and the 2nd 1 saying they have sent it back to the creditor! Both letters state that the balance owed is 0 so I will be keeping hold of them.
              Lets see which scavenger gets in touch next!

many thanks for all your help and advice. x
              Well done - very good news!!!!

QCK

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X