• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shark Attack - Nat West - Shark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shark Attack - Nat West - Shark

I only own 34k of my house that all the capital I have. my mortgage is 133k ouch. but that is all due to bad credit situation couldnt get a normal mortgage. Cant seem to get away from adverse lenders.

x:angels:
    Gayda

Comment

I have all the insurance docs will scan them and let you have them once they have been done.

Gayda

Comment

ouch indeed. Whos your mortgage with ?

lol sorry all these questions all the time... helps to get a complete picture so we can try and do the best we can for you.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

my mortgage is with mortgages plc
          :angels:
          Gayda

Comment

Hi Ame, I have done all the posting but was wondering about the insurance claim forms one is ready to be posted. However, from what you have told me I am concerned that if we apply for the money for the insurance back then I wont be covered for the claims I am putting in now. I do not want this to happen as I need the insurance to pay whatever they will pay as some will hopefully be backdated.

One is for unemployment and one is for sickness. The sickness one I cannot send until the doc has completed but the other one I am able to send today.

What exactly do you need, is it the paperwork in relation to what is covered or do you need to see the claim forms. If so I need to know urgently as I need to send one of them off.

xx :angels:
            Gayda

Comment

I have found the 'Key Facts about our insurance services' documents. Are these what you are after?????

Gayda

Comment

Cheers hun xxx
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi just a few tips about the Payment Protection Insurance bit here,

It may be very advisable to calculate the full cost of the policy plus interest paid / charged on the policy. It may be a better financial move to go for the Mis Sold ppi and go after them for a full refund of the policy cost plus interest. Especially if you were in fact signed off sick at the time the policy was taken out.

A lot of the PPI policies will only pay out a maximum of 12 payments per claim, you will need to read the terms and conditions of the insurance policy very very carefully, including all the small print clauses.

If you need any further advice help just shout..

Ian

Comment

Hello Gady,

I really would not worry to much about the Nastywest, they truely are not that good with their paper work. I will be very surprised if they ever come up with the original credit agreement. They can't with mine. I think they are a bit dodgy.

Sit tight and wait, you are in good hands with Ame and the gang. These sharks don't expect you to bite back and question the legalities of things like agreements.

Now regarding the ppi, I have much experience of their tactics. I got about £7,000 in a lovely cheque from them for the mis-selling of ppi and that was only one loan. I am having a mega dispute over their being no ca, the account is in dispute and they will no receive any money from me. They will maybe try and scare me with court, but let them try it.

If you look at your figures. In my previous experience, they apply interest at the contractual rate each month for 120months.

They charged you £40.27 for ppi each month Totall £4,832.40 minus the ppi premium of £2,655.00 equals £2,177.40 in interest. So you are looking to claim back £4,832.40 plus contractual interest from the date of the loan, These figures are only just off the top of my head and can be worked out more accurately.

When did you take the loan out.

Comment

I hope everythings okay Gayda, please get in touch if you can and let us know.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok Hi peeps, so sorry not been on line but have been working and very very tired. Spoke to Cel the other day she called me. Well I was pleased to hear from her and had a nice long chat.

Ame, I am fine hun, been very busy working and its worn me out. Not used to this getting up at stupid o clock business now have to be at work for 9am every morn so up at 7am to get the pooches sorted before work and put me face on. etc etc.

Hiya Hellhathnofury,

Nice of you to contact me. Thanks for the info. I took the loan out on 15 March 2005. However, having sent the claim form in for unemployment I have had a letter back saying that they will not pay out cos I resigned from my job. That much I expected. However, I am now awaiting for my Doctor to get the form filled out on the sickness front to send back to the insurance to see if they will pay on that. Shall have to wait and see what happens. I need the form back from the Docs and hope to get it soon and send off to the insurance.

Ame, I have not had a response to the letter that we sent to Nat West on the 13 September 2007. The one with the £1.00 and giving them 12 days to respond. No reply received to date.

You did mention something about a section 18 ??? that we may follow up with I don't know what it was but you will know. Please let me know and I will try and get on line tomorrow sometime.

No feckin news from police re job and am at present working as a temp for CPS Exeter. God there are some scroats out there. Nasty nasty bstrds.

Anyrate, love to you all and speak later might check to see if you have msl:

your loving beagle puppy heheheheheheheh:carrotxxxx
                        Gayda

Comment

Yeyyyyyyyyyy Gayda. Good to hear you got a job.

You put the acknowledgement in didnt you, remind me what date the claim was as we really need to get your defence in.

If you have had no response from Natwest on the CCA letter then they are unable to enforce the debt and we will defend on that basis. We'll do a formal part 18 to get the agreements and statement of account. And a holding defence.

Will work on it over the weekend - let me know the dates (defence is meant to go in 28 days after service (when u received the claim form from court)
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Ame, yes I put the response in as disputing the full amount of the claim, as well as sending the letter to the bank and the solicitors.

The Court sent the papers issued as at 4 September 2007. Therefore, being that we are now the 5 October it has been one month since the papers were issued to me.

Therefore, we dont have much time if any left.

Shall check tomorrow to see your reply.

lots of love
                            beagle puppy
                            xxx
                            Gayda

Comment

Just thought I would send you a message Ame, as I have not heard from you with regard to the Section 18 for the bank. What should we do now??? I am concerned that we are over time and past the 28 days even with the post strike.

Please let me know what to do next and I will log on on Wednesday evening and see if you have replied.

love
                              beagle puppy
                              x
                              Gayda

Comment

Okay. We need to file defence. We'll do the no CCA compliance with right to change if they come up with it.

I'll get it on here now.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X