• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

claim form PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claim form PCN

Hello all,

I am really sorry if I am already asking questions which have been answered. I have read through the threads numerous times and I am panicking about my situation. Any help is MUCH appreciated please.

I have 2 different claim forms in front of me from DCB legal. Both are dated 24th June 2024. The claimant is britannia parking group. I parked in the same car park and the app to pay was not working and I did not have cash to use the pay machine. I had my newborn and so I did not have time to explore what to do next and I ended up using another app to pay but that paid for a different car park with a very similar name.

I missed the PCN letters as I was away to my mums a lot with my new baby.

My husband is the registered keeper of the car. I was driving on both occasions but one claim is in my name and one clai is in my husbands. My husband called britannia and told them i was driving for one PCN but not the other because he did not realise there was more than one PCN.

I am just drafting a defence for my claim and my husband is unsure what to write for his defence.

Shall I write I deny not paying and keep it simple? and should my husband simply say he denies driving? Any help would reallu be appreciated!
    Tags: None

The first thing to do is acknowledge the claims but do not yet enter a defence.
    Then please start two new threads, one for your claim and one for your husband as they will possibly require different approaches and we don't want to get confused!

Include in each post a copy of the relevant claim form (suitably redacted) and if possible a copy of the signage at the car park.

Do not identify, even on here, the identity of the driver (parking companies are known to scan these sites)

Comment

thank you DES8. I have done the AOS for both forms. I will make a thread for each claim.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X