• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye: Issued Court Documents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou!

I have sent it off today.
    Was all done online through the money claimonline service.

What happens next?

Comment

Did you also send a copy to the claimant?

You will eventually receive instructions from the court

Here are a couple of pamphlets you might find useful to read. Not all the contents will apply so don't be dismayed by the size!
      https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...+web+FINAL.pdf
      https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Oh no I didn’t I just replied to the claim online, I should also send to the claimant? Post or email?

Comment

I would email today, and confirm in the email a hatrd copy would follow.
          Send that tomorrow by 1st class post with free certificate of posting from post office

Comment

I have received a notice of proposed allocation to small claims track. I need to fill out the form (N149A) I’m a little confused what this is as it mentions about paying a fee?

Comment

What exactly does it mention about this fee?
              Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

In your experience do you know how far this normally goes with Parking Eye? How these cases are normally solved?

Comment

This is the form.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That section states clearly that it is to be completed by the claimant!
                    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

So complete that form (yes to mediation & small claims track and you require case transferred to your local court)Then send to court with copy to Parking Eye (who normally follow through to a court hearing)

You will eventually need to write a witness statement, so it is advisable to start drafting it now in order to avoid rushing it later.

Comment

I have an update to this unfortunately it went against me.

‘’it is ordered that 1.there be judgment for the claimant for the sum of £100 for debt together with costs of the claim form of £50, the court fee of £35 and the hearing fee £27.
                        2. A total of £212 payable by 4pm on 19 August 2024.

I’m confused… Does this mean that if I pay £212 by August 19th I won’t get a CCJ?

Comment

Sorry to hear that end result.
                          If you pay the judgment award within 30 days of the judgment date the CCJ should not appear on your credit record.
                          If you pay on time and the CCJ does appear on your credit records it can be removed

Comment

Do you know why they are only giving 11 days from the date of letter to pay?

Comment

Normal (in my limited experience) is 14 days, altho' sometimes it is "forthwith".

Pay it within a month and if it appears on the Register it can be removed.

To avoid the faff tho' it is better to pay sooner rather than later (just in case something goes wrong!)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X