• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moneyclaim jargon help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moneyclaim jargon help

Hi
    could someone please explain these terms for me at all?

This was from an old claim I did using moneyclaim website to defend myself againt CCJ paperwork but I don't understand the terminology used.

I have now received another CCJ claim form from Perch which I am.fully disputing for a Debt I apparently owe with studio.

I've checked my credit file there are no accounts with studio on there at all in either open or closed records or any belonging to perch but there haven been Searches made over the last few years by them at my old address and new one!

I have issued defence to Perch via Moneyclaim online but I can't remember the procedure now.

Do I just wait and keep logging into money claim website?

Jargon below i dont understand from an old claim on the moneyclaim website. I can't even recall getting a questionnaire from anyone!! Who struck out my defence and why?

Many thanks

Status

A claim was issued against you on 17/06/2022

Your defence was submitted on 20/06/2022 at 12:26:31

Your defence was received on 20/06/2022 at 14:05:10

DQ sent to you on 04/07/2022

DQ filed by claimant on 26/07/2022

General sanctions order was made on 03/08/2022

Your defence was rejected on 06/09/2022

Defence was struck out on 06/09/2022

Notification that the claim against you was discontinued was received on 13/09/2022 at 19:06:51
    Last edited by Babyblue2478; 27th November 2023, 06:20:AM.
    Tags: None

The claim against you appears to have been discontinued, i.e. dropped by the claimant.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X