• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Drydensfairfax Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drydensfairfax Claim

Hi…

I left United Kingdom in February 2009 and went back home country after finishing my studies. I again came back to United Kingdom in August 2016 and have been living here since then.

On 25 April 2022, I received a letter dated 22 April 2022 from Drydensfairfax Solicitors mentioning there is a County Court Judgement against me as on 15 December 2014 for the below matter:

Company: Arrow Global Guernsey Limited
    Outstanding Amount: £3316.00

I would like to state that when I left United Kingdom in February 2009, I had no outstanding loans. I had closed my credit cards and bank accounts before leaving and as such I don’t know from where the outstanding amount £3316.00 has come from.

I came back to UK in August 2016 and after 5 and half years I am receiving this letter and I am quite surprised. My credit report at Credit Karma and Experian UK never had CCJ against my name. I also checked Trust Online and no CCJ is there against my name.

On 15th June 2022 I applied for N244 Application Notice to set aside the CCJ.

I had my court hearing: 16th November 2022 at the County Court at Clerkenwell & Shoreditch

However, the Judge has dismissed my N244 Application Notice to set aside the CCJ against my name. The Judge mentioned that I had been in contact with the County Court from May 2020 till Dec 2021

I confirm it is not true. I first contacted the contact centre of the court in April 2022 after receiving the letter on 25 April 2022

I requested the Judge to give me proof of the evidence but he told me he had already given me verdict of dismissal and I could appeal against his decision within 21 days

The judge also said that I would have to pay £520 (statement of costs) to Drydensfairfax Solicitors for hearing expense by 30 November 2022

I need your expert advice on the following:

1. I was not in touch with the County Court from May 2020 till Dec 2021. I am a victim of identity fraud

2. How can I appeal against the verdict of dismissal as the debt is not mine and also be able to set aside the CCJ?

Thanks Uzair
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X