• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received TE3 for PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received TE3 for PCN

Hi all, hopefully I can get some sound advice here on this problem. I have received a TE3 form because of a parking charge. This has been issued by the local council because I parked in a residential area. Now the honest truth is, this is a side street within the town centre, I have parked down there for 10+ years, in the last 12 months or so they must have made one side of the street residential parking and the other side is still free parking for 2 hours and no return for 1 hour situation. So I have parked on the wrong side, not realising until I returned to the car and had the yellow slip stuck to the window, which is when I confusingly looked up at the sign and realised it was a residential permit. Stupidly I have ignored their correspondence until now.
    Question is then, is there anything I can do or am I better paying the £120? I just feel the signs are is very misleading, as from the car you would naturally read the sign across the road, the road is 50m long and very narrow.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

Hi Miked23

Can you upload the TE3 form removong all personal details. Use Imgur if you can to upload.

ostell Can you please take a look and advise, Thank you.

Comment

Thanks ECHAT11, I’ve had a look at imgur and im
      lost on that so I will just attach the pic here.
      thanks again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Suggest you post on Pepipoo whoare the experts on council penalty charges (http://forums.pepipoo.com/)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X