• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Setting Aside CCJ with Draft order consent Form (Parking)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Setting Aside CCJ with Draft order consent Form (Parking)

    Hi All,

    I have read some similar threads in here that relate to a problem that I am having so thought it would be worth a shot to ask for some help on a problem I have

    I recieved a CCJ for a parking fine - the date of the parking fine is from April 2017 - I moved out of my property in July that year and never recieved any fines/CCJ or anything - this was then sent to the courts March 2018 (I was completely in the dark about all of this)

    It wasnt until recently when I checked my credit score did I find all this out, with abit of digging and some back and forth I found out the claim was with a company Called Civil Enforcement Limited - They have agreed to lower the amount from 350 to 197 which has been paid - They have also agreed to set it aside for a court fee of 100

    Civil Enforcement have sent me over the Draft consent form to be sent agreeing to set it aside, however as I know little about this do I just file it with a N244 Form (I've seen people mention this), how is the money paid, would it be accepted to be set aside if all parties have agreed this.

    Any advice on my next steps, what to do, etc is greatly appreicated.

    Kind Regards
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


1 of 3 < >

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

2 of 3 < >


Pre-Action Letters
First Steps
Check dates
Acknowledge Claim
CCA Request
CPR 31.14 Request
Subject Access Request Letter
Example Defence
Set Aside Application
Witness Statements
Directions Questionnaire
Statute Barred Letter

If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
3 of 3 < >

Need Formal Help?

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm