• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell CCJ - court claim received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell CCJ - court claim received

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 26/8/2020

Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: yes - 29/08/2020

Total Amount Claimed : 2000

Claimant’s Name: lowell portfolio ltd

Solicitors Firm: lowell solicitors ltd

Original Creditor: Provident and Hutchinson 3g UK

Original Debt : personal loan and phone contract

Particulars of Claim: 1. The claim comprises the following agreements the defendant entered into

A. provident personal credit limited with reference xxxxxx and current balance of xxxxx

B. hutchinson 3g UK limited with reference xxxxx and current balance of xxxx

The agreements were terminated as payments were not maintained and subsequently assigned to the claimant

A. the total of the said sums being £1630

B. interest pursuant to s69 county courts act 1984 but limited to 1 year,being £xxx

C. costs

Is the debt Statute Barred - NO

List any letters you have sent - I have sent the CCA request letter for the loan and the CPR 31.14 Request for the phone, i have sent the Subject Access Request Letter to bothcompanies. All will be posted tracked on 1/9/20

I have recently had a complaint against provident upheld with the ombudsman so I am waiting for provident to action the outcome which will include refunds of intrest and charges. This was the first loan i took out with them so I cant get this one closed off. I know I will have to pay but I just need as much time. the provident loan shows as a closed account on my credit file with a zero balance so I am unsure how they can claim when they report it to ref as zero. I do have a copy of my upto date credit file to show this. Does this change anything in my defence claim?

I have previously disputing oweing the three balance with lowell. They refused to provide me with any details to the debt as its not a CCA. How can they say i owe if they cant provide documents.

Please help.
    Last edited by Haylesd; 29th August 2020, 17:38:PM.
    Tags: None

Last edited by Haylesd; 29th August 2020, 17:39:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X