• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye claim form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye claim form

Hi, I just picked up my mail from my dads house and I have recieved 2 parking fines from parking eye a few weeks back, I was unaware I had letters at my dads as I've recently moved into my own flat so I never saw these. I have also got a claim form for parking in a parking eye car park and not paying. I did this twice so i will have another letter on the way. The first time I did try and pay but the machine wasnt working, or I couldn't operate it. The second time the car park was completely empty and didnt bother trying again as it was so soon after the first time. I'm just wondering if theres a way I can pay the £100 instead of all the other costs. Or is there a way round this? Any help would be really appreciated. I have been out of work for the past 6 months and havent even been claiming jobseekers or any benefits. I got a job this Monday so this would be my first opportunity to actually pay. I havent responded to any of their previous letters but now I gave a claim form. Any help really appreciated. Thankyou
    Tags: None

I'd send them back, just reseal with sellotape and write *"addressee no longer at this address, return to sender" on the front of the envelope and pop them back in the post box.

Comment

Edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, use "the driver ......" etc.

By claim form you mean a claim form from the County Court at Northampton?

Did you update your details with the DVLA, your licence and the V5 for the car?* If not that is the reasons the paperwork going elsewhere.**

Ignoring is not the best advice for this.
      Do you still have the original Notice to Keeper letters from PE

Comment

Originally posted by luxardo View Post
        I'd send them back, just reseal with sellotape and write "addressee no longer at this address, return to sender" on the front of the envelope and pop them back in the post box.
        That will not stop the court process, if this is what it is.

Comment

oops, if it's a county court claim form not a PCN then ignore my advice. If just a PCN it's well worth a try, it's worked for me.

Comment

Why has the OP started 3 threads about this, using Guest and 2 other user IDs ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X