• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW Legal - County Court Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Legal - County Court Claim Form

Hi am looking for some advice please on how to continue fighting a claim.

On 03/03/2015 I got a PCN from Premier Park Ltd for parking in the car park of a block of flats. I was a resident there at the time. I may not of been parked in my designated space for my flat number as often someone else was in my space but was on the premises.

It has now been passed on to BW legal. I have been ignoring them till now but I have been issue with a county court claim form from the County Court Business Centre in Northampton.
    They are now requesting payment of £277.96. I let them know I intend to defend the claim as was living at the premises where I recieved the ticket at the time.

I have now recieved a letter back from BW legal saying the client intends to continue with the claim and will notify the court.
    I'm unsure what my next steps should be and who to contact for advice if it is going to be taken to Court?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

Acknowledge Claim = defend all no defence at this stage

Comment

Thanks Mike770, Unfortunatly I didn't acknowledge the claim but started a defence.
      As I moved house I didn't recieve the Claim form until after the 28 days had passed. In a panic I phoned the County Court Business Centre and they said I still had time to email my defence to them that day which I did, saying I was residing at the property where the PCN was issued.
      I had a letter back from them saying they acknowledge reciept of my defence.
      Since then I have had a letter from BW legal saying they intend to continue with the claim.

Comment

So have you got a copy of your lease? What does it say about parking?

Post up the NTK and a photo of the signs

Comment

Hi Ostell

I haven't lived there for 4 1/2 years so don't have a copy of the lease anymore. I went to take a picture of the sign yesterday but it's now a totally different scheme run by another company called NGSL parking.
          I also no longer have a NTK as it was so long ago.
          Maybe I could write to Premier Park and ask them to send the details?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X