• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** Discontinued ** Woolfie v Bt Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Discontinued ** Woolfie v Bt Court Claim

i'm new here and just like to get my finances in order
    CCJ Claim received from lowell solicitors for claimant lowell dated 5 years ago last default
    for £300
    i has done the AOS yesturday
    what should i do now please
    any help is appreciated

thanks
    Tags: None

Send the Solicitors a CPR 31.14 Request for the documents mentioned in the Particulars of Claim and if the debt originally was a loan, credit card etc. send a CCA Request to the Claimant (copy with the CPR to Solicitor.

Send a Subject Access Request Letter to the original owner of the debt for copies of the agreement, default notice, notice of assignment, full history of the account and any other information they hold.

Deadline for your defence is 4pm on Tuesday 4th September 2018.
    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

thanks for your response JAGUARSUK
      its for BT PLC apparently, the Agreement was assigned to lowell portfolio Ltd
      cause i didn't respond to threat letters i got clim in the post.

i tried to start the cpr 31.14 request and there's a paragraph there that says

To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence on xxxxxxx
      what date should i put in if i'm sending this today?

i recieved claim on the 1st
      i did the AOS on the 2nd

bit confused really could you word it for me if possible?

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Woolfie842 View Post
        thanks for your response JAGUARSUK
        its for BT PLC apparently, the Agreement was assigned to lowell portfolio Ltd
        cause i didn't respond to threat letters i got clim in the post.

i tried to start the cpr 31.14 request and there's a paragraph there that says

To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence on xxxxxxx
        what date should i put in if i'm sending this today?

i recieved claim on the 1st
        i did the AOS on the 2nd

bit confused really could you word it for me if possible?

thanks again

What date is on the claim form?

As it is BT you do not need to send the CCA Request.

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

30th July claim made

What date is on the claim form?

As it is BT you do not need to send the CCA Request. [/QUOTE]

Comment

In that case:

To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence on 03/09/2018.

Comment

OK thanks
              much appreciated
              I didn't know what to put as I thought defence was within 28 days

sorry late replies as I'm in work

Thanks again

Comment

OK thanks
                much appreciated
                I didn't know what to put as I thought defence was within 28 days

sorry late replies as I'm in work

Thanks again
                You have 5 days for service of the form on you, after that 14 days to acknowledge or file a defence and if acknowledged a further 14 days to file a defence totalling 33 days.

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

i am posting today
                    do i understand that i send 1 pound postal order to the client lowell portfolio and not to lowell solicitors

thanks again

Comment

yes to the owner, Recorded delivery and keep copy of receipt - send to:- Lowells, Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds LS10 1AB

Comment

OK thanks
                        sorry for so many messages I just not sure about all this
                        but I'm learning

thanks again

Comment

Can anybody move my threads here and put them on the live court claim forum please
                          I sent all needed to claimant lowell and also to their solicitors lowell also
                          and the subject access request to BT
                          I just await a response
                          also sending copies if everything to the court

thanks

Comment

Will do xxx

Don't send copies of anything to the court - you will mention the requests in your defence which you will write and file before the deadline for your defence ( beginning September - what's the date of issue printed on the claim form ? )

Then copies of letters will go to court later ( approx. 14 days before a hearing ).

For now you are just waiting for a response from the claimant and BT.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

30th July on the claim form
                              ok I won’t send anything to the court
                              so I just wait for reply from all

thanks again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X