• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Overdales court action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdales court action

Hi
    I received court papers long story short there isn’t a default notice court papers looked fake (old hand with court papers) on Overdales letters told to send court papers back to them not courts
    I sent a covering letter to the courts via email and got one back today telling me no case with my reference number checked straight away same as court papers so not wrong
    I inf
    Tags: None

I informed them I had suffered a mental breakdown (suffered mental illness all my life )didn’t want to know rude aggressive
    anyone know next step I want to report them l

Comment

Hi WILKY62

Welcome to LB

So you are saying Overdales sent you incorrect information.

You need to lodge a complaint with Overdales, their complaints procedure is on their website. Then once you receive a response, if you are still unhappy lodge a complaint with the FOS.

Comment

Hi
        thank you for letting me join
        I recieved what I thought were fake didn’t look what I’d had dealings with so sent a letter telling court I was defending it recieved email saying no case under that info I will complain are they allowed to send paperwork printed off and they also stated send court papers back to them which is not the court procedure
        so I would say everyone needs to know that what I ask though is will they now go to court for real papers cause I’m ready to do battle

Comment

Originally posted by Wilky62 View Post
          Hi
          thank you for letting me join
          I recieved what I thought were fake didn’t look what I’d had dealings with so sent a letter telling court I was defending it recieved email saying no case under that info I will complain are they allowed to send paperwork printed off and they also stated send court papers back to them which is not the court procedure
          so I would say everyone needs to know that what I ask though is will they now go to court for real papers cause I’m ready to do battle
          No, they shouldn't do that, they shouldn't try to 'mislead' you, if they have then they are breaking FCA rules.
          We know they try all sorts of stuff.

Comment

Thank you
            also can they tell ppl to fill forms in then in senders part I believe it should have been to the court (old hand but it was a long time ago thought they might have changed ) that’s what I thought so sent email to the court and they sent this back (photo)
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you
              also can they tell ppl to fill forms in then in senders part I believe it should have been to the court (old hand but it was a long time ago thought they might have changed ) that’s what I thought so sent email to the court and they sent this back (photo)
              You need to seek further clarification from the Court, double check, give them a call.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2444.png
Views:	2
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	1669944 Thank you I will
                although why would I have to send filled forms to them
                court papers go to court another reason to think they are fake
                I will email the court again this is the message I got from the court
                same address as Court on papers all day return to court
                but the return address is Overdales sols
                here’s another one

Comment

Here another

Comment

O.K. another way to check, register with MCOL, if the claim is on there, then you know it's genuine and you need to file a Defence.

If you have a CAB centre near you, book an appointment. If they are genuine, the clock is ticking and they may go for a Default Judgement.

Comment

Ok will do I’ll be back to let you know
                      thanks

Comment

Ok will do I’ll be back to let you know
                        thanks
                        Yes, please do. I want you to be clear on what they have sent, so that it can be dealt with.

Comment

I've removed the attachments in post #9 as they contained personal information.

Comment

Thank you went on MCL and there was a post on my again couldn’t defend as there was a block on account I reply via email told them all court papers have gone to court send 3 letters one was a complaint one was telling them I’m defending other one was 1st court letter sent to me with the defence form they have recieved email not yet read saying they are very busy hubby told me to leave it but very anxious been climbing the walls for the last
                            2 weeks as I suffer from depression had two mental break down
                            not sleeping all the traits panic/anxiety attacks just when I was starting to getter a lil better ( all in letter )
                            also sent letter asking them to send all agreements and sales of the debt ask for the original too gave them 14 days let’s see what happens I’m sending same letter 3 times14days each then I’ll see what they send also told them no txts phone calls emails all by post to me

Comment

The fact there was a block and only asking for payment tells me they had no intension of progressing (wish I’d listened to hubby and ignored it ) but I’ve sent all papers letters ect to court and told them only form I never sent back was a breakdown of what I earn if it goes to court then I’ll give them the info if they send the info about agreements and sales and original then and only then will I send any payment
                              I had correct case number and password couldn’t find it so took a photo of that and sent to court too
                              personally I think all they have done is paid the fee sent papers printed of no stamp from court on papers asking to what you can afford ect to get you to engage with them well they can send me as much begging laters as they want if I don’t get any info not having a penny wish I had listened to hubby it’s common bullying first and then agro with phone calls ect

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X