• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N244 chances of CCJ setting aside against TM Legals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N244 chances of CCJ setting aside against TM Legals

Hi I started a thread a few months ago when I got a final decision from TM Legal saying they had done now wrong.

They never updated my address despite on the first phone call I told them I had not received any letters, only emails. They did not at this point confirm my contact details were correct, even though I had given a slightly different address (I live in a different house on the same street).

I made a DSAR for the phone calls made between myself and them and they said in the phone call that no further action would be taken with the claim they had started but if I didn’t respond after they had sent my CCA, then I might be subject to further collections activity.

but when I didn’t get back In touch when I should’ve received my CCA (which I didn’t get because they had been sending Mail to the wrong address), they made a default claim against me, using the same claim they had started back in November, before I had received my requested CCA document.

my under strong was that, the process of obtaining a CCJ would have had to start from scratch if they were not taking any further action regarding that particular claim.

I have submitted an N244 but I have to pay £275 and not entitled to any help with fees. And TM Legal won’t give a letter of consent. So what I want to know is has anybody had any success with getting a judgment set aside as in is it worth me spending the money when I can’t really afford it at the minute?

I want it setting aside on principle at this point because they have twisted everything in their response to my complaint.

TIA
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X