• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court forms received Lowell’s/Overdales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry can’t work how to edit the prior post to add got to ring back
    next week as the received DQ should have but hasnt been confirmed on the system.
    Hopefully it’s found(I have postage proof anyway) or otherwise I’m probably looking at getting another forest of paper from Overdales/Lowells if I have to re send.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanxia View Post
      I have spoke to the courts this morning they’re currently up to the 5th of April’s paperwork hence the delay. Thankfully I rang them as they were initially querying even receiving the DQ back from me which they did as I sent it special delivery.
      That's the Courts for you. Just keep an eye on them.

Comment

I received an email today regarding a mediation appointment booked for next month.

I’m fine for the date and thankfully not at work however as you know I don’t feel like I have compliant documents to mediate. It says to respond/confirm whatever via email stupid question but do I reply and tell them I don’t feel I have the correct CCA’s stating why ie 2 don’t even have my name on nevermind anything else and the 3rd is dated 6 months after the date they are claiming the account was opened?

I need to continue to be honest I know that but at the same time am also thinking oh here we go another pile of junk from Lowells will land on the doormat again.

Will the mediation team relay to Lowells specifically what I am claiming is missing and why I don’t believe mediation can work correctly?

Thankyou

Comment

all you state your request for documents out standing, they probably state no mediation and pass back to court nexr step,

Comment

I received an email today regarding a mediation appointment booked for next month.

I’m fine for the date and thankfully not at work however as you know I don’t feel like I have compliant documents to mediate. It says to respond/confirm whatever via email stupid question but do I reply and tell them I don’t feel I have the correct CCA’s stating why ie 2 don’t even have my name on nevermind anything else and the 3rd is dated 6 months after the date they are claiming the account was opened?

I need to continue to be honest I know that but at the same time am also thinking oh here we go another pile of junk from Lowells will land on the doormat again.

Will the mediation team relay to Lowells specifically what I am claiming is missing and why I don’t believe mediation can work correctly?

Thankyou
            Do as Mike says, tell the Court that you've made multiple attempts to request compliant documents from Lowell's, but they keep sending documentation that is non compliant / incomplete. Hopefully the Court will order Lowell's to comply, you know they can't having failed in multiple attempts, so will hopefully see sense and withdraw the case.

Comment

Thankyou so much both, I will ring them in the morning and let them know.

It’s so hard being the little person in this but I do 100% believe they are non compliant CCA’s otherwise wouldn’t have gone this far.

I will keep you updated and Thankyou again

Comment

Thankyou so much both, I will ring them in the morning and let them know.

It’s so hard being the little person in this but I do 100% believe they are non compliant CCA’s otherwise wouldn’t have gone this far.

I will keep you updated and Thankyou again
                You need to also do the advised in a email, phone calls are great, but conversations get lost and are hard too prove.

Comment

Ok Thankyou never thought of that I will also cross reference an email. Do I just ask them to reply to confirm that they have received the information? Not sure how else to confirm received as prior posts indicate I’m non too technical.

Thankyou again

Comment

Ok Thankyou never thought of that I will also cross reference an email. Do I just ask them to reply to confirm that they have received the information? Not sure how else to confirm received as prior posts indicate I’m non too technical.

Thankyou again
                    You send them the same information you provide over the phone, you'll get an auto email to say they have received it.

Comment

saleshandy reports:- you could google it and download app and follow set up that tells you if opened and date.

Comment

Well just another update currently been on hold for ages trying to speak to the mediation service received a text message this morning confirming my telephone appointment on Monday.

Yes the one I told them I didn’t have compliant documents for, I could scream. Thankfully I took your advice and also emailed the information over and have acknowledgement of that received on the 18th May.

It even said on the appointment info that unless your appointment was not within 10 working days to email. I did both and still no further forward. It also stated could take 10 working days for them to respond sometimes longer so I just assumed things were moving on as they should.. until I received the text.

Comment

Just spoke to mediation after an hour on hold(I appreciate they’re busy) giving them the information again and asked would they refer to the original
                          email as worded of why mediation is unfortunately not suitable, no they wouldn’t they would just go off that call.
                          I worded that email better than that call imo as thought I was just referring back to prompt them to what info they already had. They said I think have note do not have the documents to go forward with mediation appointment and it is cancelled.

What now please? Please tell me it’s not a generic response to Lowells/Overdales and they will then potentially send me the mountain of junk again?

Thankyou very much again

Comment

Just spoke to mediation after an hour on hold(I appreciate they’re busy) giving them the information again and asked would they refer to the original
                            email as worded of why mediation is unfortunately not suitable, no they wouldn’t they would just go off that call.
                            I worded that email better than that call imo as thought I was just referring back to prompt them to what info they already had. They said I think have note do not have the documents to go forward with mediation appointment and it is cancelled.

What now please? Please tell me it’s not a generic response to Lowells/Overdales and they will then potentially send me the mountain of junk again?

Thankyou very much again
                            Give the Court a call, explain that you still haven't had the requested documentation from the claimant so mediation has been cancelled. Send the Court the same information via email.

Comment

outstanding documents from solicitors they are uable to mediate as nothing to mediate, so they report such back to court for next move in the court system and notes made failed to able mediate due to solicitors failure to produce documents ,

Comment

Thanks both I will do that , I never even thought of doing that as you can appreciate I just feel like I’m banging my head off a brick wall atm.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X