• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim Payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim Payment

Hello all,

I've searched the forums but cannot seem to find an answer for my question.

The keeper has received a court claim from for a parking charge. The claimant is BW Legal.

I would like to know if the keeper chooses to go down the route of paying the full amount of claim, would the matter be closed and would they be given a ccj after paying It.
    Also has there been any cases where some parking companies have asked for more money once the claim amount has been paid.

Thank you in advance.
    Tags: None

Hi Lazy

ostell Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

The claimant will not be BWL

If you pay what they are claiming then they should ask for the case to be withdrawn, No case, no judgment, no CCJ. It's all in the name.

The parking company cannot ask for more money if they have accepted payment

Are you not going to fight it?

Even if it went to court and you lost and then you pay the judgement within 30 days then no CCJ recorded against you.

Comment

echat11 Thank you.
        ostell Thank you so much for getting back to me.
        I just wanted to see what option there was if the keeper was to pay.
        ​​​​​
        Yes, sorry you are correct, the claimant is not BW Legal.
        On the claim form, it is saying the claimant is UK Parking Patrol Office Limited. But to send documents and payments to BW legal.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X