• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Redetermination for ccj hearing after abuse.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redetermination for ccj hearing after abuse.

I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant, I have pre eclampsia and it can be worsend with stress etc.

I have a court order from an ex friend for £1100 I've paid £400 at £100 a month I then applied to the court to vary it and pay 20 a month as I lost my job during the middle of last year.

I contacted the claimant and received no response turns out he hadn't had any contact as he'd changed address.

I then got a very abusive email from a debt collection agency who I know his best friend owns, they also sent me any information they had of me which included photos, and described me as being fat and uneducated.

I've since received a court redetermination hearing, however with my current medical issues I do not feel happy or comfortable attendinfg the hearing especially not with the abusive stuff they have sent me and want to respond via post. Does anyone know is this is possible.
    Tags: None

Hi RACHELLEGWIN

Have you contacted the court helpdesk? You need to inform them and see what they suggest.

You could also consider making a complaint to the CSA -

https://www.csa-uk.com/page/codesandstandards

Comment

Thank you for your response.

I have emailed them and I've also spent 4 hours on hold as we speak so I'm hoping to get through to someone.

Thank you, I did wonder who I could complain to. The company in question wouldn't send me the info I requested regarding information they held on me, I complained to the ico and they eventually did send it. That's when I received social media photos of myself and a description of me being fat and uneducated. Apparently this was so their agents could identify me. However it seems way above anything like that. I don't see how describing someone as uneducated is a physical description for identity purposes.

They also originally attended my house with a list of my family members.

Comment

Make sure you keep 'that's when I received social media photos of myself and a description of me being fat and uneducated' as evidence.

Comment

Have the court requested an in person hearing for this redetermination? Most cases are being heard remotely.

If your paperwork alone with your application is ok, then the court should approve the new payment schedule. The appointment of debt collectors by your ex friend is unhelpful but try not to get drawn into a big battle over their behaviour as it could prove damaging to making sure all is ok on your legal situation. Otherwise, you're letting them 'win' by unfair means.
          You are pregnant and pre-eclampsia is a serious concern, so please just try to switch on tunnel vision and get this relatively small procedural matter work its way through. Are you making payments of £20 until the court hearing, if not you must do so immediately.

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I am not paying currently no as I have no payment details for either person be the debt company or the claimant directly. I contacted them for this initially for the 20, and they refused to give me it.8 do have evidence of this.

It's the claimant that's applying for the redetermination not me.

It's been set in court for a face to face hearing.

I really cannot attend in person. The only thing that's been sent is the redetermination letter with a form to fill out of income and expenditure.

Comment

Try not to worry, it's good that you've been willing to make payments (you have evidence of this) but they won't provide details.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X