• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

i need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after all that did he confirm your right to go on their land?

Comment

Yes they did, But deeds are legal documents and by the time I pay their costs I will be penniless this case has been going on for 4 years of my life is in shreds the toll on my nervous system is not good , I just think things should not have come to this. I have not won this as there would not have been a winner ( its seems that you try to do things by the book 9the right way ) any way I am just broken now by the whole experience and have no faith is this country and the legal system any more. SORRY to all the people that HAVE READ what I have posted but I thought that someone might have been able to help me. THANK YOU. :-)

Comment

Please can someone help me I do not know what I can do now, I have a house in need of a lot of repair and no money to do it, I followed all the guide lines and due to court fees and paying all court costs i am penniless. life for me now does not seam worth living any more I just need some kind person to give me some sound advice

Comment

It's strange that your neighbors responded in English with ' IF you come on my land I will call the police', when the Judge said you should of given them more time because there was a language barrier. Did the Judge recommend the period of time they should have been given?

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
            It's strange that your neighbors responded in English with ' IF you come on my land I will call the police', when the Judge said you should of given them more time because there was a language barrier. Did the Judge recommend the period of time they should have been given?

No not at all that is why i am confused my barrister did show that one of their witnesses was lying that was one of their family

Comment

this was a written reply which i produced in court

Comment

I'm not sure when your case concluded and if an Appeal would be in time, did the Barrister give you any guidance regarding your case and Appealing? -

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/appeal-t...on#legal-costs

https://assets.publishing.service.go...rm-207-eng.pdf

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...l/rules/part52

See if qualify for Legal Aid -

https://www.gov.uk/legal-aid

Comment

echat11

Thank you very much for all the replays you sent me I WISH I had had you in court with me than the barrister that i gave all my savings to your advice was sound i just wish I had you by my side in the beginning I would love to see talk to you properly as i still need help but I do not want to make it public.
                  Kind Regards

DOWN Trodden

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X