• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Variation of court order but now being chased.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variation of court order but now being chased.

I have a ccj for just over £1100

This was owed to a friend and I admitted I did owe it, he got the court ccj and sent it to his friends debt collection agency Nightfox.

A few months ago Nightfox turned up at my and claimed to have personal photos of me, which seemed like a threat. I did arrange to pay £100 a month to these and I also asked them for any information by way of sar they ignored this an then offered it if I paid for it. I contacted the ico who are basically forcing them to give me this information but I'm yet to receive it. I've paid off 300 so far.

Two months ago I contacted the court to apply for a variation of the order, which they agreed. I have a letter saying to pay the person direct therefor I contacted the person direct to ask how they'd like to be paid has.to be paid by today.

I received an email from nightfox after this saying I had defaulted on an agreement and that they will be taking it to the high court with their sister company.

I replied with the variation order I received and they replied saying it's illegal for him to not have been notified. And that they will apply to have it set aside and will then charge extra for doing so.

What are my rights here?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X