• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Interim Charging Order Help Required Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interim Charging Order Help Required Please

Ive received an interim charging order against my property from Arrow Global Via Drydensfairfax, the original debt was with Nat west via capitol one the default was in September 2009 the ccj was issued on the 1st April 2014.
    Firstly can they enforce this debt, as i spoke to Nat West in 2016/2017 saying I’d never been informed of the debt as I’d lost everything in the global crisis my house car etc I’d moved abroad for a number of years and on getting myself sorted again had come across this ccj i told them i was happy to pay the balance and for them to erase the ccj due to me not being in the uk they were not helpful so i just left the debt as my credit score was rising nicely. Now its come to this has anyone any advice on what i should do from here?
    Many thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Celestine

Comment

Gentle bump

Comment

There is not a lot you can do to evade this charging order as the CCJ does not become time barred. If this happens the debt sits secured against your property and is removed when the debt is paid off either via installments or when the property is sold.
        Because the CCJ was issued in 2014, it will disappear from your credit file six years after the date of issue. So very soon or has already happened?
        Unsure how your credit file could have been 'improving nicely' with this CCJ sitting there? So basically the credit damage is coming to an end but the creditors ability to enforce it via charging order or similar goes on regardless.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

My credit score is 999 with Experian. With this ccj on and finance on a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadfather View Post
            Gentle bump
            In a nutshell then your saying to pay the money. I do have the money my issue has always been if they serve the ccj on a property you haven’t owned since 2008 in 2014 and the debt only arose in 2009 its a bit out of order.

Comment

We see many victims caught in traps like this due to the weird fact that CCJ enforceability never technically expires in the way other contracts expire under the Limitation Act.
              Also, you discovered that paying the debt off did not remove the CCJ - which is quite perverse., but again a common problem
              You could contest the charging order, but the court would want to see the debt cleared somehow so would be unlikely to disagree, because with judgment in place, they cannot consider the rights and wrongs of the debt itself. I absolutely agree its a frustrating situation.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X