• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Req Help putting in an appeal

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Req Help putting in an appeal

    Recently I lost a case brought about by a parking company and I need to appeal as the result was totally unjust

    even though I considered I had rock solid evidence in my favour , I lost for the following two reasons

    1) The Judge had decided the case before I entered the chambers , from the start I felt I was being punished for representing myself
    2) The Claimant misled the court with a signage plan that was a complete fabrication.

    The signage plan shows 5 cameras on lighting poles
    the video evidence I gave to court showed 1 sign only visible when leaving the car park,

    I want to use google streetview images over the last 5 years to show that they lied about the signage
    apparently I have to ask for permission to submit new evidence but no where does it say how , to be honest it isnt actually new evidence as the images , as well as other evidence were put into a
    rar file and sent to the court but this file was never processed and the contents never put into my file.
    I can show the file was sent to the court

    at the trial the judge refused my appeal but has not filled in a form N460

    How do i ask the appeal court to consider new evidance
    do i NEED the N460 , the court admin staff say i need to just say it is not available on the N164 but several people have told me that it is a required form for the appeal

    I have less than 2 weeks to get this sorted
    Last edited by NiteHawk; 16th June 2019, 19:23:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


1 of 2 < >


Pre-Action Letters
First Steps
Check dates
Acknowledge Claim
CCA Request
CPR 31.14 Request
Subject Access Request Letter
Example Defence
Set Aside Application
Witness Statements
Directions Questionnaire

If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
2 of 2 < >

Need Formal Help?

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm