• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ Removal help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ Removal help

Good morning All, I am looking at resolving my credit history and I do have 3 CCJ's Dating back to 26/05/2015 £2807 , 03/11/2015 £1415 and 17/02/2016 £2349. Would i have to pay the full balances or is there any chance of a reduced payment to clear these ?.

I am looking to purchase a house and I have the chance to clear these if possible to enable me to qualify for a mortgage. I have since been advised even I am to satisfy these they will still show on my credit file as a bad mark even though satisfied ?.
    Hoping someone can advise me in the right direction as i have no paperwork regarding these only what is on my file and unsure of who I need to contact and make payments too.

Thanks very much
    LM
    Tags: None

they will stay on CRAs for 6 years Eng/wales or 5 years scotland, and only show settled or partially settled ,

better you give real time information on here for each so people can suggest etc? every case is different no one answer covers all

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X