• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Recovery - Why not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Civil Recovery - Why not?

Some good points coming through now i gree with the remarks about staff on minimum wage not giving a toss why should they they are monitored in evrything they do down to how many items an hour they run through the tills i for one would give a stuff as for paying staff cost from civil recovery who gets the money?
    We still have this problem where a comany thinks they are another level of the legal system te need to be stopped they have no right to declare anyone guilty thats for the legal system.

Comment

• Re: Civil Recovery - Why not?

Many moons ago......when I worked for Ratners Head Office, we were over at one of the Ratner shops in Oxford St looking in the window when the assistant in the shop shouted stop thief. My friend and I ran after the man who was carrying a tray of rings the three of us tackled him to the ground in Argyle Street right by the London Paladium and took him back to the shop. We had to wait with him until the police arrived and give our statements.

We got told off by Mr Ratner(Geralds father) as he said that he was fully insured and that we could have been hurt and was told never to do that again. We all got a bonus (equated to a weeks pay) from the boss with a strict warning never to do it again as he was fully covered by insurance. The guy was arrested by the police and it was taken care of by the police. Mr Ratner was not able to charge for our time and efforts - he had 3 members of staff tied up for hours with this.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X