• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

shoplift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course

Comment

i’ve been searching about same case i have right now,so i found this https://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/npz...rk-mother.html

(If the fine is not paid then they will pass to police to be prosecuted for shop lifting) so im worried about this if i don’t pay the fine

Comment

and i saw the same case here in beagles 3months ago(feb 2024) shoplifting in primark is she/he just ignore the letter?and didn’t pay the fine is there police will come to our house if i didn’t pay the fine?

Comment

and the lady said i have criminal record is it true? or they just often scare me?

Comment

will my criminal record effect a future career accountancy?if ever i have criminal record?but they didn’t call the police when i was there so they just scare me

Comment

That "just answer" is not borne out by our experience and quite frankly is full of inaccuracies
              e.g they refer to the charge as a "fine" when it is nothing of the sort.

Only the courts can issue fines, police and councils issue penalties.
              You do not have a criminal record

Just ignore them and stop worrying

Comment

you from uk @DES8? i will stop worrying if the cases primark shoplifting you’ve answer is in uk too.can i get your email once the letter they will sent to me,i can show it to you

Comment

do you have an idea what letter they will sent me?

Comment

Originally posted by ellaica View Post
                    you from uk @DES8? i will stop worrying if the cases primark shoplifting you’ve answer is in uk too.can i get your email once the letter they will sent to me,i can show it to you
                    I reside in that beautiful part of the UK known as "the Land of Song" or "Cymru" (Wales to most people!)

For example letters see here: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...rs-rlp-and-dwf

Comment

the case that i have right now it happened in london(wood green primark) yesterday.they will sent me a letter and you advice just ignore it which i have trust on you that nothing will happen no police will come in my house yeah? i’m worried about if i ignore the letter someone will call my no.and someone will come to my house if i dont pay the fine

thats the last question@DES8 thank you for helping me not to worry about

Comment

do they gonna report me to the police? i’m really scared when they looking at me

Comment

if i pay the fine do they stop sending letter?

Comment

It is most unlikely the incident will be reported to the police.

Yes, if you pay they will stop writing to you.
                            If you don't pay they will stop writing to you after sending a few letters

Comment

i’m not interested to pay it tho, after they sending a few letter will something happen?

Comment

Nothing has happened to others in your position

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X