• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Primark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primark

Hi, I got caught up in a wrong act by my friend stealing from primark around a month ago they took us to the Back and said they will let us off , they didn’t mention it to the police , but they took our details down and gave us a slip (fine) and let us out after a couple of weeks I got a letter from the RLP saying to pay I just received another one this week again saying how if I don’t pay it can go on further. Am I going to be receiving more letters like this ? Am I going to court for not paying the fine? i just want to get passed this awful act and my friend who was involved she had not received anything from the RLP only me. I would love some advice as this is something I have no clues about

steph.
    Tags: None

If you were not shoplifting why would you give them your details? They cannot fine you, especially as you were innocent.

What did the letter actually say?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPi View Post
      If you were not shoplifting why would you give them your details? They cannot fine you, especially as you were innocent.

What did the letter actually say?
      They took us to the back and asked for our details and checked if i was not lying about my details and they quickly judged me saying that am the type to do this sort of activity which never in my life have i ever committed something like this, i guess i fell into the crowd of people which i deeply regret but the other person who was with me has not gotten a letter from the RLP at all which is not fair as the other person was involved too also and the letter was from the RLP saying how i have to pay a fine and if i do not within 14 days it will go further perhaps to court etc and this is my second letter from them, i do not have the money to pay for the fine and nor do i want to go to court, they are threating me to pay the fine. i really need some help and advice.

Comment

So you ignore RLP. There has been no loss and only courts can issue a fine.

RLP tried court once and lost rather spectacularly. You can find the court case on here try searching RLP and Oxford

Comment

You can have a read of their scary letters here before they send them to you!
          https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...rs-rlp-and-dwf

These people are nothing better than out of control vigilantes who set themselves up as judge, jury & executioner.
          Just ignore them and eventually they go away.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X