• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Criminal record - Primark shoplifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the letters are speculative invoices, no value unless people give them monies for nothing, you are 14 yrs old letters will come, need to inform parents but tell them to come on her if they do get them, as they are not fines (they cannot fines they are not a court of law)., you do not pay them anything also you are minor. did you tell them your age?.,

Comment

RLP = ignore no powers they tried once and got bounced out of court. the letters refered to usually sre speculative invoices and are to be ignored they have no chance at court they lost big time when they tried it. you owe nothing, no police no cauctions etc but being a minor tell parents as they will seeany letters arrive but get them on this site.

Comment

the adult was with me and no it was both of our ideas and the same goes to him the info was taken but what do you mean court fines? as in we do have to pay somethint?

Comment

YOou have to pay nothing.
          They will threaten taking you to court if you don't pay.
          However they never go to court because thety will lose

Just ignore the threatening letters they will send you

Comment

okay thanks a lot same goes for the older person with me right?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Did you ever pay it? And if not has anything happened? I’m in the same situation

Comment

Hi im just looking for some advice

I shoplifted the other day from primark i no i shouldent have and i feel so ashamed and bad i just been going through hard time trying provide i no thats no excuse
                  when they took me to the room they took me photo for there data and a photo of my id i eneded up getting the money together to pay for the stuff they give me a letter about RLP the police werent called and they said i wasnt banned but ill have wait for this RLP letter and that i could still go to court

I no it is my own doing and own fault but i am so scared and worried because they also mentioned social services my child wasnt with me but its scared me so much my child could now be taken from me if i go to court

Comment

Louisehughes nothing will happen and you can ignore RLP.
                    However please start your own thread as hijacking another's can cause confusion.
                    That way you will get more support

Comment

Okay im so sorry how do i do this set up a new thread

Comment

Click on: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...oss-prevention

Click on "New Thread" and you will be able to post

Just seen you have started your own thread anyway
                        Last edited by des8; 2nd February 2024, 12:33:PM. Reason: Further info

Comment

Coukd you please repond to me on the new thread im stressing so much

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X