• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RANT - The horrors of shopping :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RANT - The horrors of shopping

Well I have to agree, I am no longer mrs nicy when complaining. I used to cringe when first my gran, then my mum would complain when I was with them. I am so pleased now I got them there genes as I am sick and tired of crap service and goods.
    I am sure many of you, like me, had a pop at the Germans about the sun loungers being towelled in the early hours whilst on our jollies.
    Well I was told that they paid for 'em they were 'avin 'em as it was all part of their holiday package lol
    So I adopted the near same attitude and sadly being told by a novice customer service clerk they can not help me no longer washes, they get to told in no uncertain terms to put me through to someone who can.
    Being sorry also doesn't go down too well either as it is often meaningless, so I reply I am the one who is sorry for ever dealing with your company.
    My rant over, just hope things improve for us all.

Comment

Well, the cooker finally arrived early this morning. :whoo:

Installation took less than 5 minutes, I can't believe it was necessary to wait for so long and make so many phone calls just to get a simple job like that, scheduled. :rant:

Still waiting for the replacement pliers, I guess the post at this time of year is not exactly speedy.

Comment

Don't start me AGAIN
        The christmas pressie for little sister hasn't arrived as promised so ordered again to be delivered direct to her as I see her tomorrow and not again before she buggers off to Italy
        Christmas pressie for big sis should have arrived today but has been sent to Hatfield of all places so that won't be here till monday . Luckily I don'y need that till xmas
        Amazon suck

Comment

I have an intense dislike of bad service .
          Once ordered and paid for a table and chairs from MFI WENT TO COLLECT ON THE COLLECTION DATE TO BE TOLD THEY ONLY HAD 4 OF THE 6 CHAIRS I exploded and said if the chairs were not there in 5 minutes I would take them from a display strange that the chairs turned up with a grovelling apology from the manager.

Comment

We always purchase things like electrical appliances from an independent store who have professional staff who know the products that they are selling. They will deliver it and fit it for a very reasonable charge or even free and they usually stock the more common spare parts and can usually repair it. If they are marginally more expensive it is well worth it but often their prices are the same or even cheaper. Make sure you compare like for like as sometimes items sold in the big stores need extras that would be supplied by the independent stores; e.g. aerials for televisions and a spare or fine saw blade for power saws and the multiple stores usually charge for delivery.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X